Ref sheet

Here ya go, the King themselves

Pronouns are he/they.
Skill: Summons a plethora of candy down unto players, bounce points do DMG.
Type: Ancient

Extra bio: Father of GingerPeach, current guardian of Gingerbrave. Died during or after the Dark Flour War, it is unclear when.

Likes:
Mixing Spells together
Utilizing multiple spells at once
Adventures
Magic
Potions
Reading
Making Friends
The color red
Herbal Tea
All his friends
Stargazing

Dislikes
Learning Multiple languages
Danger
Having being told off like a servant
Rude People
The Darkness plan in general
The Witches (They and their kingdom believe that the Wizards created them and those who were made by Witches were survivors)
Failure

Kingdom:
While Dark Cacao's Kingdom strives on 'Survival' Hollyberry's on 'Prosperity and Passion' Golden Cheese on 'Riches' Pure Vanilla on 'Technological Advancements.' GingerCandy's strives on 'Equality and Research'
The Ginger Fighters were a group of Ginger Cookies who were made to protect themselves from dangers as Ginger Cookies' dough are more fragile than most cookies, with rare occasions such as GingerCandy himself, GingerPeach, Gingerbrave and Second Captain of the Squadron GingerChoco.

Since the Ginger Fighters were created later after the Kingdom's founding, most cookies in the kingdom still and are researchers of magic. Many cookies there are either, scientists, archaeologists, alchemists sorcerers, sorceresses, librarians and researchers who depend on studying magic. Their main inspiration being their kingdom's founder and White Lily Cookie.
Since GingerCandy was sorta the head researcher, he shares his knowledge with everyone and everyone works together to research his discoveries.

If they weren't forced into solitude, the kingdom would have been rivals with the Creme Republic's technological advancements with the GingerCandy Kingdom's Magical Advancements.

Currently the same culture of the cookies has continued in the form of schools and laboratories created by Wizard Cookie, Head of Magical Research and Education (he does regular education too don't worry) and GingerPeach who mostly governs in the safety of her people but approves of magical research as holy shit they are decades behind by now.

Soul Jam description
'A round sphere contained with a scent of Ginger and Candy lies within this crystal' The Soul Jam of Determination, once GingerCandy has done something, he will not stop