The wizard and the thief

3rd POV

"What's your name?"

"What's your name?"

"Hm?"

"What do I call you?"

"I'm not into that sorta thing."

"Well we gotta call each other something, otherwise it's gonna be confusing."

"There's 20 named cookies here including you."

"Ah-ah! 18, you don't have a name, neither does that guy over there!"

"..."

"They're calling me Ice Cream Cookie..."

"Cause I look like an Ice Cream..."

"What do you wanna be called then?"

"..."

"W-Wizard Cookie..."

"Alright...then your name's Wizard Cookie!"

"..."

"You're not annoyed at that?"

"Why would I be annoyed at someone who identifies more to a name?"

"...!"

"See ya later, gotta talk to the other guy in the corner, he seems lonely!"

Wizard stared at the sky as he made platforms for Chili Pepper Cookie to ambush the assailants from above, them getting caught off guard by her swiftness and the scent of chili hurting their noses. "Yeah! How ya like it spicy?!" She yelled victoriously, as Wizard knocked them back with Lightning attacks, she retreated back and looked at Wizard who seemed exhausted. "Oi! Cover for us!" She ordered a Ginger Fighter who swiftly grabbed their troop and ran to their side as Chili Pepper pulled Wizard aside. "You alright kid?" She asked concerned, wrapping his arm around her neck and grabbing hold of his staff. "I need a star jelly..." he muttered in reply, Chili Pepper nodded and headed back to the Safe House allowing Wizard to rest on the bed. "Now let me just look in here." Chili Pepper remarked looking through her bag as Wizard panted on the bed in exhaustion.

"Is he alright, should I get medicine?" Elder Bamkuchen asked Chili Pepper. "Nah, just let him rest, he used to much magic today." Chili Pepper said still looking for the bag of Star jellies somewhere within her bag of stolen loot...

Wizard stared at the items she pulled out and in, annoyed and impressed by the many items she carried around...sometimes he wishes Chili Pepper wasn't a kleptomaniac...

Elder Mulled Juice came in and looked at shock as Wizard sat on the bed, head leaning against the wooden headboard. "Found it!" Chili Pepper yelled with a bag full of star jellies in her hand, opening it and grabbing the right quantity Wizard needed. "Hey, can you get us some milk?" Chili Pepper asked, somewhat demanding but Mulled Juice nodded knowing for a fact that Star Jellies were powerful jellies indeed...