Departure

Writer's spree yo
3rd POV
"Looks like it all ended well, GingerBrave! We couldn't have done it without you, my friends!" Pure Vanilla spoke happily as Gingerbrave chuckled. "Oh, but I didn't do much...?" He says humble as always. "We still have a HUGE mission to complete! I'll make sure to deliver the Soul Jam safe AND sound!" He says promising himself that too... "And I wish you good luck on your journey! While you are away, the others and I will continue planning the expedition." Pure Vanilla informed taking a seat. "We have much to plan: which army marches where, what preparations must be done, how to approach the Elemental Cookies and so forth! Please, stay well until we meet again! We will await your return here." Pure Vanilla remarked softly smiling at Gingerbrave. "I'll be looking forward to meeting you all again! Well then... Until next time!" Gingerbrave says waving, leaving out the door in haste...

...

"He's so much like you..." Pure Vanilla says sorrowfully...

" Pure Vanilla says sorrowfully

"House Madeleine, you said?"

Madeleine paused at the dark space looking as the princess right in front of him appeared out of nowhere. "Do you provide service for the Pheonix?" Madeleine's eyes widened as he looked around as if checking if someone was watching, he quickly walked towards the princess in haste. "What do you wish?" Madeleine asks whispering. "Interesting...it's been many a year since the Dark Flour War and there are still some biscuit-themed cookies who tend to the Order's needs?" She asked intrigued. "Unfortunately it is only House Madeleine...many have forgotten the old age history of the 6th Ancient Hero, I had to calm Clotted Cream down thinking there was a 6th..." Madeleine said refusing to speak louder...unlike usual. "If that's the case I do have the request that you and House Madeleine look after the Soul Jam..especially GINGERBRAVE." She says. "If anything were to happen to him, I'll head over to Beast-Yeast myself and rain hell upon Dark Enchantress Cookie before I crumble." She said sternly as Madeleine nodded proceeding to leave as if nothing had happened in the shadows of the Vanilla Kingdom."

"Congratulations, GingerBrave!" Hollyberry says as Gingerbrave had just walked in. "It's a great honor yet a great burden to be selected as an envoy to the Republic!" She says kneeling down towards him. "I have a personal task for you: take care of Wildberry Cookie for me, eh? Ha ha ha!" She says so motherly. "Ha ha! I'll keep an eye on him!" Gingerbrave said knowing how close the two are. "Wildberry Cookie! It will be your first visit to the Republic! Are you ready? Are you excited?!" She says as if she hadn't just requested that Gingerbrave look after him. "I would have preferred to stay and-" "Ha ha ha! You big sentimental fool! I fought a giant dragon and traversed the land of Beast-Yeast, don't you remember?!" She spoke interrupting Wildberry as he chuckled. "As I was saying... to keep an eye on the berry juice, my lady." He said slightly smirking at her as she widened her eyes. "You...! YOU! I WILL SEE WHAT I CAN DO! I'll be reasonable! REASONABLE, ALRIGHT?" She says Wildberry chuckling knowing it won't take long before she chugs a whole bottle. "BAH, that's enough of the goodbyes! Safe travels, my young friend! Remember, you will be representing the entire Hollyberry Kingdom! Now, spread your shoulders and keep your chin up!" She encouraged keeping a smile on her face despite her worries. "Show them the mighty Hollyberrian spirit!"