Rise

3rd POV
The skies filled with crimson red as explosions rained from on high...

The people in the Safehouse were getting even frightened...but they were forced to stay here lest they risk their own safety...
Paladins were growing tired...
The Ginger Fighters grew weary...

Strawberry Cookie and Custard Cookie III tried their hardest to tend to the many warriors falling in battle...

"Custard Cookie III, can you please bring this to room 3?" Strawberry asked softly, Custard III nodded, taking the tray of muffins for those injured. "Don't strain yourselves too hard...as much as Custard III can heal you all, he's still a kid, overworking him is not good..." She informed, though it was rather shyly, everyone in the room got her recommendation, she left the room, and went to see her supplies.

"I wonder if Wizard Cookie has a stash of herbs somewhere..."

"Lady Strawberry Cookie." Strawberry Cookie flinched, but swiftly calmed at the voice of GingerPearl. "Status report." Strawberry ordered, holding her backpack firmly. "The Ancient Heroes have arrived in the battlefield...Dark Cacao Cookie is handling the Licorice Sea, Hollyberry Cookie the Red Velvet Dragon and Pure Vanilla Cookie the Cake Witch."

"Good...perhaps this could turn the tides...with more of them there..."

....

"Return to your post, please...the Ginger Fighters need all the support right now..." GingerPearl nodded and returned outside to the battlefield, Strawberry holding her hand to her chin.

"Don't overwork yourself,child...it's unbecoming..." Strawberry was startled at the voice of Oyster Cookie, she was still rather nervous but calmed at the same time.

"The Cookies...the cookies we...lead...need our guidance...that's a huge responsibility that we cannot mess up on..." Strawberry said bluntly, causing Oyster to become concerned. "I know...it sounds...well, it doesn't sound like a good thing someone my age would say...but..." Strawberry Cookie turned away. "We survived much worse than this..."

"I see...Gingerbrave and Wizard Cookie have informed us about your...past..." Strawberry Cookie flinched, Gingerbrave had informed them about the whole 'Witch Cult' lie...he knew that no one was ready for the real truth.

And the consequences if the wrong cookie did know the truth...

Strawberry looked at her cautiously. "You don't need to pity us...Elder..." Elder Oyster looked puzzled, though...like any other Elder, she wished for the efforts of power, only because the Sea-Faring Cookies feel...colonized by the Vanillians... "Besides...I'm used to staying behind..."

"Fiends of the Licorice Sea...Here in these lands...!" Dark Cacao yelled. "Abhorrent monstrosities! You dare to spread fear among the Cookies of this land?!"

"You shall not get past me!"

"Down here you scaly pile of rancid butter!" Hollyberry Cookie shouted, getting the dragon's attention. "It's time for a lesson from yours truly! Pick on someone your own size!"

"Spew all the fire you want,gnash and claw as much as you can! This shield can take it all!"

"The Cake Witch...A dreadful abomination that wreaked havoc on the Vanilla Kingdom." Pure Vanilla remarked. "I will not let you bring destruction to this land!"

"I will stop you!"

The Ancients Soul Jam burst with Passion, Resolve and Truth, lighting up like a beacon of light in the darkness against the forces of horror and terror. Their light, shined a ray of hope against the darkness of Dark Enchantress Cookie.