The 3rd meeting

3rd POV
After Gingerbrave showed GingerPeach around the kingdom he thought about going to the Ancients first, he sighed deciding to see Dark Cacao first, after all, he was most angered by the proposal in the last meeting. "GingerBrave. To what do I owe your visit?" Dark Cacao asks curiously as the young cookie walked towards the camp. "Just thought I'd take this chance to see you before the Council starts!" Gingerbrave said, a hint of concern in his brow. "The Council...Mark my words: I will not hold back this time. To share our Soul Jam?! Outrageous!" Dark Cacao spoke anger fueling him like what happened in the Dark Cacao Kingdom. "I will not fall victim to the scheming of this deceitful Clotted Cream Cookie!" He spited, his Soul Jam flickering and causing bolts of electricity. "I get that! After all, your sword has a special meaning for you! Even more so after what happened..." He says recalling that day in the Dark Cacao Kingdom...honestly he never really expected Dark Cacao and Dark Choco to be related, but he thinks back and sees the resemblance... "Hm...? What is it you are trying to say?" Dark Cacao asks confused, his anger softening. "I... um... I only wanted to say that you and Dark Choco Cookie... Because of your sword... You know!" Gingerbrave says rubbing the back of his head hinting towards it, though he was just unsure to say it our loud in the camp. Dark Cacak sighed. "I am... ashamed of what you had to witness." He spoke looking away...

Gingerbrave walked over to Hollyberry's chambers after that, wanting to check on her as well. "Hollyberry Cookie! Are you there?" Gingerbrave asked as he knocked on the door...strange...didn't Wildberry Cookie guard the door? "Oho! Come in!" Gingerbrave heard her voice through the door and just walked in, only to see Hollyberry and Wildberry playing a game of chess. "Wildberry Cookie and I were in the middle of a game of chess! And I'm so glad that you came! Because I hate to lose! Ha ha ha!" Hollyberry said, though her words sounded a bit hesitant. "The council will begin soon! How are you holding up?!" Gingerbrave asked concerned. "Ah! That's right. We have a Council to go to! I hope this one ends without a fight! Heh..." Hollyberry said nervously. "Consul Clotted Cream keeps making things complicated." Wildberry said moving a chess piece, still he sounded a bit insulted. "Oh, don't even get me started... That Cookie's up to something, I'll bet my last barrel of juice on that!" Hollyberry spoke with great passion. "Still... Not so long ago, I met my granddaughter, Princess Cookie! You remember her, right? Someday, she will have to lead the Hollyberry Kingdom into the future." Hollyberry spoke moving a chess piece. "And you know what I thought? I don't want her to inherit all these Soul Jam wars from us! Isn't it our duty to do all in power so that the future generations can live in peace?" Hollyberry spoke sighing as she did so...though deep in her heart there was another reason. "A difficult choice." Wildberry spoke...she stared at him for a bit...she was hoping to ask him for a glass of berry juice but she stopped that...perhaps she could tell him a bit...Gingerbrave left the room afterwards, probably checking on Dark Cacao or Pure Vanilla she thought. "Another reason I don't agree to this...proposition..." She began and moved her piece once more. Wildberry stared at her...she sounded more serious this time...

"We already tried before....what makes this any different...?"

"Ah, GingerBrave! Good morning." Pure Vanilla remarked, his chamber door open. "...Hi! Can I come in?" Gingerbrave asked nervously. "Of course! How could I refuse a visit from one of my dearest friends?
Sit down! I have just prepared a fresh pot of tea! Fancy a cup?" Pure Vanilla asked, smile plaster on his face. "Thanks!" Gingerbrave spoke walking into the room and taking a seat. "I am glad that you came. You see, there is something I wanted to tell you..." Pure Vanilla spoke, Gingerbrave just knew what he was going to talk about. "What Clotted Cream Cookie said yesterday... Without a doubt, his proposition caught everyone by surprise. But...But I think what he said was not entirely without merit." Gingerbrave sighed quietly, knowing this was going to happen. "More than once have I seen the closest of friends become bitter enemies due to a greed for greater power. When power is in disbalance, it can only bring bitter jealousy and hatred. The power I am speaking of is... our Soul Jam." Pure Vanilla explained. "So you want to do as Clotted Cream Cookie says?!" Gingerbrave asked concerned but making sure Pure Vanilla was confident in his decision. "I have not decided yet... But it is time everyone heard the truth. At today's council, I will have to make an important confession." Pure Vanilla spoke standing up he leads the way a Gingerbrave follows along...