♡Grandma, stop!♡

Akito and ena finished packing the van before hoping in the back seats. Their uncle would drive them to their village.

They had to spend most of the summer there but thankfully they managed to call their friends over.

Mafuyu could stay there for only a couple of days since her mother didnt allow her more. She thought it was 'the best to study for next year'

Kanade had to leave soon too, since she had to visit her father, and lastly she couldn't leave her work space for a long time.

Mizuki though had their whole summer free so they would stay as much as they wanted to.

On the other hand An and Toya were free instead of Kohane that had only 2-3 weeks. Her parents were worried about her but she at least had the experience.

They were now finally inside the van waiting for their friends to show up. Once they showed up Akito helped them put their backpacks in the back of the car before getting inside.

Ena sat in front of the van beside her uncle. Mizuki, Kanade and Mafuyu sat on the seconds seats. Lastly the VBS had to fit in the third. An and Kohane had to squeeze them selfs to fit.

But in the end everybody was comfortable. And that's when the trip began. They passed many mountains, trees and even villages and towns that seemed left out.

After 2 hours of the trip they stopped at McDonalds to take a small break for snacks and bathroom.

Akito ordered a burger while Toya and Kohane stuck with coffee. An got a tea with Mizuki while Mafuyu and Kanade excused themselves and went with water.

Lastly Ena got hot chocolate,a cute drink that she could post on her social media.

After everybody finished their food they hoped into the van again to continue their trip.

~~~~

After two more hours they finally arrived at their grandparents house. Everybody helped with the luggages.

Sadly everyone had to share one room. It had one double bed and two small beds on the other side.

Everybody else would sleep on the floor. And of course Ena and Akito started fighting. Both of them wanted to sleep on the bed but they also had to take care of their friends too.

Before having a lot of time to rethink their grandma walked in. She looks at them mad.

"Akito! Ena! I told you to treat the guests first!"

"Yes granny.. Ugh.. An, Kohane and Toya choose your bed or some shit I dont care."

"Akito!"

"Fine..fine granny.. I will take care.of this. Now please get out.. "

"And why us that?"

"Your.. embarrassing me!"

Akito whispered but since Ena was too close to him she heard it.

"HAHAHAHAH AKITO THE TOMATO, AKITO THE TOMATO~"

"ENA!"

"GUYS! THAT'S IT! I WILL CALL DAD IF YOU FIGHT AGAIN."

"K.."

~~~~

An and Kohane took one of the single beds while Mizuki, Kanade and Mafuyu got the double bed. Lastly Ena got the other single bed. That left the boys to sleep on the floor.

Well Toya didn't bother but Akito was mad that his sister got to sleep on the bed and he had to sleep on the floor.

~~~~

After the home made dinner, they went to keep. It was a hard day and tomorrow was going to be even harder.

Everyone got into their warm beds, that were actually pretty comfortable depending the weather.

Mizuki thought that they will get hot but instead it was actually the perfect temperature.

After everybody fall asleep, Akito woke up Toya.

"Hey toya.."

"Mhm?"

"I'm sorry that the things turned out like that"

"Don't worry Akito.. "

"Mhm I love you.."

"I do more."

Akito kissed toyas lips. After he pulled out he gave him a big tight hug. And of course Toya hugged him back.

"Let's sleep"

"Kay toya.. good night.."

"Sweet dreams"

Before having a chance to close their eyes to sleep Ema woke them up.

"Oh my g0d finally stop being so gay akito"

"Ena is right akito~"

"A-an chan!"

"Oh shut up"

Words: 670 I'm sorry it's small but tmr morning I have a long ass trip again..

Should I make a part two that Akitos grandmother shows pictures of Ena and Akito being babies?

Or even better Their grandparents shipping Akitoya.

Tysm for reading!

And ty for 12 followers and 10k views! >:D