♧Happy birthday Miku!♧

Implied ships: Rin x Miku. Len x Miku. MEIKO x KAITO, gumi x gakupo, oliver x fukase, kanamafu, ruikasa, emunene

Toya just entered their sekai with the press of the song. But this time it wasn't street sekai. Instead it was a new one.

A new sekai that they named '色'. The meaning behind the word was big but at the same time, it felt quite and unique.

Color sekai was the name of this world. It was created by everyones feelings. All of the groups had one goal for this day. And thats when this sekai appeared.

All of them wanted to give Miku the biggest gift they could possibly purchase, make, cook or even create a song for her.

She really lit up everyones hope. She gave so many memories to them and helped them with their problems without asking anything back.

She just stood there for everyone. She helped Akito and toya to get together.. she saved mafuyu for abandoning herself out of the world... She helped ichika to reach her friends again.

Lastly but not least she helped Minori and tsukasa for their dreams to become true.

She was an 'angel' for everyone.

~~~~

"Toya! Cupcakes are done! How about you?"

"The presents are ready. Now we just need to go check on the girls"

"Hah.. since when did tsukasa became a girl?!"

"Akito.. tsukasa senpai is literally over there. He is fixing some robots with rui.."

"Yeah.. yeah..'fixing' robots you say and now they are making out... Disgusting "

"Akito! And i don't think that tsukasa would le-"

Toya turned around to prove his point right but sadly akiyo was right this time.

"Told ya?"

"Fine.. lets go to saki"

"Mkay.. but then dont compare me to them kay?"

"Well i didn't want to get hooked up in a public restroom."

"I just wanted to kiss you!"

"Same thing!!!"

"Bro.."

"Siss. Now lets go"

"Whatever, lets go.."

"I just sais that "

"And? Cant i repeat you?"

"Akito.."

"Come on. We have been talking for ten minutes now."

"You started"

"Excuse me?!"

"TOYAAAA, AKITOOOO. YOU TWO ARE SUCH LOVER BIRDS. CAN YOU KISS EACH OTHER FO-"

"Emu shut up!!"

"Mgmmhmhmgmgmgmgmgh!!!!"

"Eh.. hi emu and nene.."

"We will excuse our selfs.. lets go to rui and tsukasa emu.."

....

"And oh my g0d they are fucking."

"Youa sound pretty used to it.."

"They dont know how to hide.. well lets go back to asahina kay emu?"

"Yayayayay!!"

"See you guys "

"Bye "

~~~~