#Decorating#

It was another snowing day at the Shinonome household. Akito woke up with a light headache. Beside him was his very dear boyfriend that would spend the weekend with them, it was currently Sunday. Yesterday they had a very entertaining night with the rest of their friends.

Of course Ena wasnt invited until An dragged her in. Oh well... it wasnt that bad in the end, utnil... they started playing truth or dare and An and Ena picked the most embarrasing dares for poor Akito.

But all is over. Now he had to wake up the sleepy head beside him. Today was a special day, they would decorate the house with christmas themed stuff, such as trees, sanda claus and much more. But none of this work would not get done until these two gotoff the bed.

Akito slowly rubbed his back, giving him sweet kisses on his forehead. Toya just groaned in response. He didn't want to wake up, as expected.

Luckly Akito knew a bit too well Toya and knew how to wake him up. It was going to be a bit mean but...

It is always worth it.

He slowly got on top of him, placing his head at his head before leaving small and soft kisses on top of Toyas neck.

Some of the rougher kisses left some pinkish marks that would disappear in a hour or so.

Suddenly Toya started moving. He placed his hands on top of Akitos shoulders before pushing him away, looking him in the eyes with a pissed off look.

Akito just smiled in response. He slowly approached the other one, before placing a soft and warm kiss on his lips.

"Good morning"

"Mhm.."

"Come on.. dont get mad on me. We have to decorate"

"D-decorate? Decorate what?"

"You totally forgot right?"

"Its not my fault..!"

"Christmas Toya.. We have to decorate for Christmas.."

"Oh..! Yes!.. Now i remembered.."

"Good.. Now lets get ready, Mom is going to make pancakes!"

"Okay.."

Both of them got out of the bed. Akito went towards his closet while Toya on his bag. He had brought his own clpthes. That kinda pissed off Akito but oh well, less laundry for him. 

They both picked their outfits for the day, before dressing up. After that, Toya slowly approached Akito giving him an unexpected hug. He placed his forehead on his while his eyes remind closed.

"Sorry... for before"

"Nuh.. Dont worry about it.."

"Okay.."

Akito placed his hand on top of Toyas chin and moved frward until their lips touched. They enjoyed their little moment.

After that Akitostarted kissing Toya on the cheeks or on other face parts that were exposed for him.

Suddedly they heard Ena yelling from downstairs. They had to get down, breakfast was ready.

Akito was sure happy, he is finally eating the pancakes that he he hadnt ate for.. three days..

~~~~

All of them were sitting around the round table that they had in the kitchen. After their praying Akito digged in and ate a whole pancake in less than a minute.

Toya kept laughing lighty on him while Ena and his mom were looking at him disappointed and with a bit disgust. 

After their pretty breakfast it was finally time for them to start decorating. They would start off with the tree since it was the 'hardest' one and it took most of the time.

Akito started setting up the fake tree while Ena and Toya took out the colorful objects that they would hang up the tree.

While that, Enas and Akitos parents left the house to go buy food from the super market since the house was literally empty.

Ena even ordered coffee for them because somebody named Akito Shinonome accidentally broke it.

Ena still doesnt understand how she is still alive in this house. Her brother is a freaking maniac but whatever, at least he buys her cheesecake..

Two hours have passed since they began decorating the tree and now they were finally finished.

But only the tree... they also had to put lightsand more stuff in the kitchen, their bedrooms.. and much more. 

"Ugh.. we will never finish! And were is mom and dad?! Im hungry"

"We can order, if you want but not pizza again!"

"Well then, not sushi again!"

"Fine..! We will let Toya pick then.."

"E-eh.. how about.. noodles?"

"Sure...!"

"Ah.. come on Toya.. why not pizza?"

"Well.."

"Jeez, you are making your own partener get anxious around you,.. because of FOOD"

"Fine, fine.. order whatever.. me and Toya will continue decorating"

"Kay.."

And thats how it went, the noodles arrived just in time after they finally finished their work.

Though their parents still hadnt show up. What could they possibly be doing in the super market?

But for now they didnt really care, they sat down the couch and watched a movie, Toya of course fell asleep on top of Akito.

Ena later went to her room and gave her brother a bit privacy. In the afternoon, when Toya finally woke up, the parents finally appeared.

.

.

.

"Traffic.."

Words: 850

IM SO SOS SO FRICKING SORRY FOR NOT POSTING THAT MUCH. I SWEAR I TRY. 

I JUST HAVE TO KEEP UP WITH SCHOOL ETC AND IM ONLY ALLOWED 3 HOURS ON MY PHONE AND I HAVE TO TEXT W MY FIENDS ETC.

AND IT USUALLY TAKES ME 2-3 HOURS TO WRITE ....

SORRY

I WILL TRY MY BEST!

btw 

i finished the l/n story and ichika became my fav. oh well..