♡Me and my boy-friend♡

-In this fic we will pretend Ena is straight (sorry Mizuena fans) its for the plot of the story-

(Sorry for being dead for a month it was exam season etc. I will try to write almost everyday)

Summer was finally here. But that meant that the final exam season was pretty close and everyone had to sadly stay indoors and study for the best score.

Or at least most of the students.

And the two boys, akito and toya were one of them. They were spending each day together studying until midnight. And then in the morning go to school, take notes, and do this in repeat until the weekend came.

It was Friday night and Akito was studying with toya in his room. Lucky Ena had already finished with the hardest subject so she didn't need to study that much.

She had invited over her boyfriend. They were in the next room probably making out, akito guessed by the sounds that they could hear with toya. His temper didn't last long.

He got up from the desk to go knock at his sister's room before Toya stopped.

"Remember when you forgot to check the house.."

"Thats.. different!"

"... Just give her some space with her lover. Except.. if you are jealous that you dont have these kisses right now"

"Lets close the conversation before i change my mind."

"Sure.. come lets finish this chapter and then we can take a small break"

Akito just nodded. They kept studying for a bit more before they heard a loud thud. Akito rushed to his sister's room, worried obviously but it turned out to be a misunderstanding.

Enas boyfriend accidentally dropped down one of her canvas while he was teasing her about her height.

"Oi whats going on in here?!"

"Akito..! Learn to knock the door!"

"Ah.. sorry if i disturbed you guys from your studying. I accidentally dropped that down."

Enas boyfriend said shyly. He was kinda similar to toya when he was with other people he wasn't too close. If he was alone with ena or akito his personality would be a bit different.

"Ah... Whatever...Could you at least please keep it down a bit?"

"Of coure..!"

"Anyways.. Akito ask your boyfriend over there what he wants to eat im ordering food."

"HE IS NOT! ALSO WHAT ABOUT ME?"

"First. Dont fucking shout in my freaking room like that. Second, he isn't homophobic. Don't worry. His sister is asexual "

"Tsk. Mind your business"

"Whatever..."

"Oi toya. Wanna eat something? Its on ena"

"Well. Im not really hungry, could we share something? Get whatever you like"

"Okay babe. Does pizza sound good?"

"Mhm"

"Kay, oi ena we want- whats with the face?!"

"Babe.."

Akito realized what he said.

"Ugh.. even if i didn't tease you, you look so fucking gay"

"Shut it. Call us when the food is here."

"Okay.. two pizzas then?"

"Yeah whatever".

Akito left enas room, closing the door behind him before letting his embarrassment out. He was looking like a tomato.