○Aun no Beats○

Akito was walking down the hill with his friends, An and Mizuki while his sister was complaining at his face. He was holding a boutique of flowers.

Today was the day. He would finally confess to toya, his supposed to be best friend. But he deeply knew that he was more than that, and he hoped for toya to feel the same towards him.

They were now going towards Kohane's house, An said that she has to be there too since she is a part of the team. Akito couldn't get it. Why did so many people needed to come for him?

Well.. they were mostly going to see toyas reaction, not for akitos confession. But that was one of the interesting parts.

~~~~

After a couple of minutes they finally arrived at her house. An hugged her as always. Now akito was pretty nervous. Sweat was dripping down his face while his hands trembled a bit.

He knew that he had no chance for toya. He was already a piece of shit since ena, his sister made him wear fancy clothes. The clothes were annoying, too annoying.

But he didn't have any other choices. He had to be as fancy as possible for toya.

~~~~

Some more minutes passed and they had finally arrived at their location. It was outside a studio, that toya and his father were now.

Toya was again forced to play piano, but at least he could hang out with his friends. He Also kept practicing for rad weekend, he wanted to give the best of himself.

He would always overwork himself, he also had to keep up with school, the library and his chores at home. His life was never coming to an end. He didn't have time to relax.

Every minute was gold. That's what his father said to him. Practice and time make perfect. Not sitting and giving up. There is no such as 'i cant do it' only 'i dont want to'.

Things were pretty confusing at his house but right now it didn't matter. Because Akito was confident. He knew, just knew that he had a small chance. Even if its small..

...

They were now waiting outside of the building. Sitting down at a bench. Akito was moving his hands nervously around while his legs kept going up and down. They couldn't stop.

Finally, after all this waiting, Akito saw Toya. He was looking down, he was sad but his mood changed so quickly when he saw Akito. He was so happy to have such a good friend.

He got closer to them, he wanted to chat with them, he knew that he didn't have too much time, so he had to find up quick a small excuse for his father.

But before toya had any second to think Akito straight up confessed. He was feeling dizzy. He didn't want to open his eyes. He knew that if he saw his eyes he would get lost again.

They were truly beautiful.

.

.

.

"Im sorry.. we cant.. my dad doesn't let me and this is already too much for him. We... We Get into a lot of fights about street music and I keep fighting about it. I dont want to risk it. Sorry.."

Toya said, looking down. He was sad again. Akito dropped the flowers. He felt his heart to his stomach. He wanted to cry. His face burning but not because of the blush.

He was embarrassed. Embarrassed that his friends and family saw him in this situation. He knew that he should have confessed when they were alone. But the worst part hadn't even come yet.

Toyas father was watching the whole things until he decided to take over.

"Toya won't ever again play street music so there is no need to worry. Now lets leave"

He grabbed toya by his wrists. Toya tried to fight back but it was pointless.

Akito would take revenge for him. He knew it. Both of them knew. And toyas father. But until then.. Ena and the rest had to comfort him.

.

.

.

Words: 680

IM SOSOSOSOSOS SORRY

THIS SHIET IS SO SMALL. AKDJDKEMRMF

IM SO SORRY FOR THE LATE POSTS.

I WILL ALSO WRITE TOO MANY TESTS ON DECEMBER

PLEASE FORGIVE ME.

I HOPE YOU ENJOYED