#Help me#

Tw: SA. Tickling

Akito was getting weird texts from different Instagram accounts. This was happening for over a week now.

Some texts were asking for password and emails.. etc. Some of them were spams and others were just random people who made weird ass questions.

Such as like 'name, age, sex, loc,' or even 'fav song, best way to please yourself, fav.  Food'. All those questions were send by bots. But why did he got so many. He would usually block them but thank to them, he decided to prank toya.

He made a new Instagram account naming it 'UserSake1234321885'

"Perfect.. now let me find toya.."

Akito searched toyas account. After he found it he clicked on the box that said 'message'

He thought for a while. Not a lot after he came up with the perfect idea. Be got up, packed his bag and went to Toyas room. He knocked the door before entering.

"Hey"

"Mhm?"

"Still sleeping?"

"Kinda.. what do you want..? Its.. like.. 9pm."

"I know. We still have a lot of hours before going to sleep so.."

"So..?"

"Im thinking of watching a movie, so i will go buy snacks and i also need..to buy some things too.."

"Like..?"

"Shampoo and other stuff i also need pens i run out"

"You lying right?"

"Nope.."

"Come here"

Toya moved his hand and softly placed it beside him on the mattress. Akito dropped his bag and jumped beside him.

"So.."

Toya turned his body to the right to face akito. His hands were around his neck. Their legs were tangled.

"Yeah.. taki.."

"I told you to stop calling me that"

"Just tell me what you want..taki"

"Fine... Shinonome "

"Ugh. You won. Call me akito"

"Nevermind..i just think i know what you want to buy "

"Tell me "

"Pads?"

"Not exactly.."

"I run out too. Can you buy me some"

"Okay but.."

"But.."

Akitos smile turned into a smirk face. He placed his hands between akitos arms and chest. He moved his fingers fast. The other boy was laughing his ass out.

"Akito!"

"Yes toya..? Something wrong? Why dont you talk to me?"

"Ahaaha..ahahahahahahaha!"

Akito got closer. He placed his soft lips on top of toyas.his fingers didn't stop though. They were not on his stomach. Tears of joy were running down toyas face.

"I-i cant take it anymore..."

"Too bad.."

"A-akito..! Hahahahaha!"

Akito grabbed toyas foot and sat on top of it. He then just tickled his found. The other male was just hitting the mattress. He couldn't stop laughing.

Not a long time after akito stopped. He couldn't take it either since toya was teasing him too.

"I gotta go now.."

"Love you.."

"Love you too."

"Kiss me.. you always do that before you leave.."

"Yeah... Yeah.."

Toyas lips met again with akitos. When they pulled back the taller male whispered something.

"Do..do you still love me?"

"Tsk.! Toya... We are married for 3 years now. Get your brain together..."

"Yeah.. you are right. See you"

"Bye"

Akito grabbed his bag and left the house. He then just run to the market to buy the stuff he had promised to toya. After that he hoped inside his car.

He took off his shoes and pulled out his phone. He was ready. Now was the time that he would text the first message

'hello toya aoyagi. Please sign this up'

'not thanks'

'please. We need it for our company.'

'not interested'

'you have to'

'why'

'because if you don't we will.. post your location online'

Poor toya had believed all of this. He felt his heart aching.

'not thanks'

Toya was ready to have a mental breakdown. The last message that he saw was all that he needed.

'we will post pictures of you'

Toya started crying. Will this happen again. Like last time. He didn't know what to do. What if they actually posted his location.

What if they got pictures of him. He was scared. He just called akito and thankfully he managed to talk to him.

"Akito!"

"Yeah?"

"Help me please.."

"Hey?! Whats wrong? Why are you crying?!"

"They say that they will post shits about me!!"

"Toya.. calm dow-"

"I DONT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN AGAIN AKI..IM SCARED!"

Again..?

"Toya.. sorry "

Akito closed his phone and run again towards their home. He then apologized to toya for his stupid prank. They also called the police to talk about the bots.

Words:740

Warning nsfw

I was reading an article abkut female hormones and the recommendation on other sites were stories about a mom that fucked with her son and a sister that fucked with her younger sister.

Help my eyes pls

Tysm for 19.5k views!