♡Finally back together♡

Tw:Mizuena? And a bit smut

Akito was being dragged to his parents car without knowing what was going on. Ena, his sister was sitting beside him trying to convince him to trust her.

After a good amount of minutes Akito was convinced to wear two black towels around his eyes.

"Why do i have to do this?"

"Trust me!"

"Tsk. If i dont like it you will buy me cheesecake!"

"Yeah.. whatever. Now lets get out of the car."

"I cant! I cant see!"

"Ugh. Just grab my hand"

Akito grabbed Enas hand but accidentally hit his head on the car door.

"Ena!"

"Come on. We will be late."

"Whatever."

Akito entered the unknown place still with his eyes blindfolded. He suddenly heard ena whispering something with an exciting tone to their parents.

He then just felt enas hands on his face. He was finally getting the towels out of his head.

"Akito."

"Mhm. What now?..and why are in the airport?"

"Look over there"

Akito turned his head. He didn't imagine that he would get suprised with something like this. It was toya. Toya was running towards him with his bug on his back.

Everything happened very quickly. Once toya approached the other boy he just threw his stuff down the floor before hugging him.

Both of them fell down to the ground. Tears falling down akitos face. He hadn't seen toya for 4 years now!

After they graduated from high school Toya left Japan and moved to america to study to a college that he was interested. That meant thought that he had to leave akito.

They had many fights before deciding their final option. During these years of being apart, they had serious fights, trust issues and even breaking up sometimes.

But they would always get back together. Because they always loved each other. And now they were back together. It was the best gift that akito could have received on his birthday.

Akito pulled toya from his arms before crashing their lips together. They couldn't describe their happiness, neither the amount of useless tears that were running down their faces.

Ena was sitting there taking pictures, while she tried to hide her smile. She was actually happy that her brother found happiness again.

When the two boys finally pulled back akito buried his face to Toyas shoulder. He couldn't stop crying, even if he wanted to.

"Akito.."

"Toya.. i missed you.. i missed you so much"

"I love you"

"I love you too"

"Ah..gays."

"Shut.. it!... Ena.."

"Hey! I had the idea so be grateful mkay?"

"Thank you..."

"What? I didn't hear you!?"

"Thank you.. ena for bringing him here"

"No worries enjoy him as long as you can before having to deal with his dad "