♡/○Please..listen me○\♡

Tw: smoking, ED, idk what else tbh

Akito was washing the plates, while toya was cleaning the table. They just had dinner.

After both of them finished their chores Akito sat on the couch waiting for Toya to come sit beside him but instead Toya went in front of the big mirror that they had in their living room.

He then just stood in front of the mirror . He was starring at his body and Akito thought that something was bothering him.

He got up the couch and stood behind him. He placed his neck on Toyas shoulder while his hands swooped inside Toyas shirt.

He gave him a small kiss on his cheek before opening his mouth to speak. While that his hands were making circles on Toyas stomach.

" What's wrong?"

"Ah.. nothing"

Toya leaned a bit behind. He let Akito to kiss his neck. But still his eyes were attached to the mirror.

"Then why do you stare the mirror like that? Do you see ghosts? If you do I should call an. She is going to shit herself "

"Akito.. no I dont I'm just.."

"Mhm?"

"Just thinking that I gained too much weight..and I hate it.."

"First.. you just got back to "normal" lets say.. you eat now regularly 3 meal a day and some fruits for snack. It actually depends on your mood.. Second.. if you are bother by your body..that is popping out a bit.. its because you literally just ate dinner. Bitch what did you expect. That you will still be flat?.. nuh..nuh. you are normal kay?"

"Mhm.. thank you Akito for comforting me.."

"Any time.."

Now Toyas hands were on top of akitos. They were just looking at each other through the mirror.

"Hey toya.."

"Mhm?"

"I've thinking it for a long time now.. since you can't get pregnant.. could we adopt a kid...?"

"Aki.."

Toya turned behind and hugged Akito tight.

"I really want to.."

"I'm glad then.. but I will be the one who is called dad. You can get called.. papa or.. "

"Daddy?"

"You're making me hard so no."

"But the kids will say it!!"

"Still. It sounds weird."

"You are just dirty minded. "

"Ugh leave alone... "

"Dont you love me?"

"Ywah I do.. now come. Let's go watch a movie before it gets too late."

"Why? Do you have plans?"

"I want to order stuff!"

"What type o-"

"For kids. Their room. I want to do this a faster as possible. "

"But.. then we wont have time for our shelves."

"We will find. They could stay at weekend on Ena or your brothers. Or my parents... we will figure it out."

"Okay.. i trust you."

~~~~

After a couple of months they both adopted two girls. The older one was 14 years old while the younger one 10.