○It's too late now○

Tw: mentions of sex

A young boy was running towards the bus. He seemed to have tears all over his face.

Did he fought with someone?

His silver eyes where turning dark blue. It matched the color of his half and half hair. It looked like that anime character from 'my hero academia'.

He felt bad for the boy. He couldn't bear it. His chest was aching for no reason at all.

.

.

.

Oh right. He is the one that caused all this. Its because he rejected the boy ,since he wasn't into men. Toya was the name of the crying boy.

Toya was so confident that Akito would accept his feeling. But it turned out the exact opposite of what he had planned. Toya got rejected.

Tears were running down his face. How could he move on? He had to calm himself first.

~~~~

Toya was holding near his chest his wife. He placed a small kiss on her cheek. He had actually found someone that had the same feelings.

They understood each other very well. They knew almost everything about each other. Toya preferred to staying with her than Akito. He had moved on.

The rejection didn't really matter to him right now.

On the other hand. Akito was getting a divorce. Both of them realized that they weren't made for each other. They started of as friends and they will end up as friends.

The divorce wouldn't change much. An, Akitos past partner found out that she is attracted to women. She wanted to hold kohane tight to her as again. But that wasn't possible.

It wasn't possible for the same reason as Akitos. He finally realized his feelings for blue haired boy. But he couldn't do anything now.

His feeling were past but now. Why did he feel differently now. He hated this painful feeling that was growing inside his chest.

Toya had gotten married. Kohane was his wife. It was actually ment to be since the day that Toya got rejected Kohane stayed by his side to comfort him.

But sadly that meant that An couldn't be with Kohane either. Their situation wasn't like Akitos and toyas.

Instead it was way simpler. None of them confessed. With that being said, the girls moved into different ways for their romantic relationships.

~~~~

As much as Akito wanted to confess to Toya he couldn't. He knew that he was happy. He knew how badly he wanted keep everyone cheered up in every way possible.

The thought of confessing was giving him a headache. Especially when he knew that Toya wanted to have a kid.

Him and Kohane really wanted to have a kid. But sadly when Kohane got pregnant something went wrong and they lost the upcoming human.

It was a very hard time for both of them. But An and Akito were there. Not only because they cared about them but they also loved them.

These types of thoughts were running around and around Akitos head. Not long after he packed his stuff and left the house.

It was night. Midnight. He didn't know what he was doing. He just got into his car and drove to Toyas house.

Once he arrived he knocked the door softly. The lights were on in the living room. That meant that their still awake.. right?

No response.

He decided to ring the bell. Not a long time after, the door was finally open reviling an exhausted toya. His cheeks were bright red.

G0d Toya was so hot.

"Ak...akito?"

"Hey.."

"What.. what brings you here?"

"I dont know.."

"Oh..em..can you give me a sec?"

"Yeah su-"

Toya just slammed the door in front of Akitos face.

Some minutes later he was welcomed in. Kohane wasn't there. She was supposed to take a bath or something.

Akito sat on the couch. Beside him Toya.

"Did..did i interrupt anything?"

"Not exactly"

"Im.. sorry"

"No its okay. Dont worry about it."

"Me and An are getting a divorce"

"Huh?!"

"Yeah.."

"But..!"

"We weren't meant for each other."

"Oh..i feel sorry for you. You want to stay here? I can make you something to drink if you want"

"No its okay.. i just want to tell you something. It has been bothering me for weeks now.. or months. I don't really know.."

"Go on"

"I know that you are married and stuff.. but i just realized that i.. i like you"

"Akito..im sorry.. i cant"

"I know.. please reject me. I want to move on.."

"Ugh.. akito i.."

".."

"I dont feel the same way towards you. I'm not into men. Sorry"

Akito felt tears running down his face.

"Thanks"

"Im sorry "

"I love you dammit.."

"Its okay. You will calm down and find someone better okay?"

"But you are the one!"

"You are only 26. You still have so many years. You will find the perfect person. And its not going to be me. Until then. We will still be friends. Okay?"

"Mhm."

Words:829

Tysm for 290 votes.

Im so sorry for yesterday. I will try my best to write bigger chapters for yall.

Tmrs chapter will have a very important announcement, please dont miss it.

I also ty for your support from the previous chapter..!