♡The nerd♡

Tw: Emetophobia.
Ships implied:very little Anhane and very little Emunene

Toya, the nerd of the school, the boy who didn't know what fashion was or how to make friends was being caught into Akitos eyes.

The popular guy, that every girl in the school was simping over. He was playing soccer, had muscles and didn't really get good grades.

He was passing the classes every year with a very high risk of failing. He was luckily for him in the same class as Toya. Well at least the teachers were busy with the 'nerd' do he didn't gave a lot of attention to the lesson.

Well not that he would do otherwise..

Today the school was going on trip for the weekend. Sadly for toya, the unsociable guy, he had to sit with someone on the bus. And that someone would be chosen by the teachers themselves.

Toya begged it was a girl like Kohane and Nene that trier hard to get good grades like him (even though he was better) and were shy and quiet. Not like Mizuki, An, Rui and other kids from his class.

Oh- and he obviously can't forget Akito. He had talked to him, sadly, but not for long. It was always about homework ot about the school rules that Akito always didn't care about.

"Nene Kusanagi you will sit with.. Emu O-otori"

"WONDERHOY FINALLY A GIRL"

Emu started jumping all around the classroom.

"Now for our last pairs.."

'please Kohane, please' Toya thought to himself.

"Akito shinonome with An shirashi and Toya Aoyagi with Kohane Azusawa."

'YES'. At least now he could enjoy the trip a bit more. But his happiness wasn't gonna last since after they announced the groups for the rooms.

And toya was with Nene, Emu and... Akito.. at least nene would help him... right?

Well nothing he could do about it. The bell finally rang and he exited the classroom. He went home and started packing his stuff. Getting stuff like books and warm unstylish clothes for him to wear.

On the other hand, Akito just took a pair of boxers and two shirts and threw them into a bag back that he found. He got his energy drinks with him and a couple of snacks.

Oh and money... He was gonna need a lot to.. buy something in.. particular..

~~~~

The next day finally arrived. Everyone was inside the buses. Kohane slowly dat beside toya. Their bodies were touching, making both of them blush.

Almost everybody was ready to leave until Akito walked up to Kohane.

"Oi.. can i sit here?"

"E-eh..! But the-the teachers.."

"I will handle that. You can go sit with An. "

"Oh..! But Aoyagi.."

Toya saw Kohanes eyes as a spark flew past them when akito said ans name.

"Its okay Azusawa. You can go."

"Thanks a lot. I appreciate it! I own you"

Kohane bowed down before going to the back of the bus finding An and sat beside her.

Akito sad beside toya. He made himself comfortable. Their bodies were pressed into each other as Akito kinda leaned towards toya, not making obvious though.