♡Grandma, stop!♡pt2

Akito woke up beside toya. The sunlight was coming through the curtains. Most of the girls had woken up.

Only Kohane and Mizuki were inside the room except toya and akito. Akito got up the bed and went to the bathroom to dress up.

After he got out he was welcomed with his grandmothers breakfast. He sat down the table to eat but before having a chance to eat his granny called him.

"Akito! You should wait for Toya to wake up first! Ena told me that he is your best friend!"

"Fine..!"

Ugh ena had to tell her everything, the only thing she hasnt said yet is that they are dating.

He was actually scared for their reaction. What if they weren't supportive? What if they kicked him out? What if they told his parents?

The only person that knew about their relationship was their friends and Toyas mother.

Akito went into the room again to wake up toya

"Hey.. babe wake up"

"Akito?"

"Yeah its me.. come on im hungry..!"

"Im coming.. ugh what time is it?"

"I dont know, but for now lets go to the kitchen to eat together kay?"

"Okay.."

They both sat to the table waiting for akitos granny to serve them. Well its not like they couldn't serve themselves but akito granny had a smile that reached her ears.

And of course they couldn't ruin it. After they ate toya got dressed up and took a morning shower.

~~~~

The girls were around ena seeing something. Akito got closer to see what they were watching.

And to his surprise it was pictures of his from when he was a baby. Akito blushed a bit before grabbing the book.

"Hey akito!"

"The pictures are mine!"

"And? I was showing them!"

"Fine. Keep it. I will show them your pictures then."

"Wait no! Dont akito!"

"Nuh-uh i cant hear you"

"Tsk..fine im sorry"

"Buy me cheesecake."

"Hey aren't you asking too much?!"

"Nope"

"Ugh fine... Now give me my book"

"Here"

~~~~

Toya and akito were sitting outside the house, at the garden.

It was pretty warm but not too hot. Toya thought that they were alone. Akito was very close to Toyas lips. They were almost touching.

They were both complimenting each other expressing their love for each other until akito got on top of Toya.

Their lips met. They shared soft kisses. Later those kisses become a bit more aggressive. They were now feeling free.

But this freedom had to end very quickly. Akitos grandpa was there the whole time watching. He was shocked.

"I-i grandpa i swear i can explain!"

Akito said as he got up from the ground making his way toward his grandpa.

"Its..its okay.."

"Huh?!"

"Mhm"

"You mean that you wont tell mom and dad?"

"Why should i?"

"Thank you so much grandpa!'

"I will always love you okay..?"

"Mhm"

Akito was now hugged by his grandpa. Toya was just sitting there watching. He was feeling super happy about his boyfriend.

Once akito pulled out he went to toya once again giving him a hug too.

"Dont tbink o forgot you"

"I would never."

He hugged back akito. Before pulling back they saw Kohane crying behind a wall.

"An channn they were so cute!!!"

"Shhh"

"Sorry. Im happy  for them"

"Im too.. ugh thank g0d akito cant hear us.."

Words:562

Tysm for 11k views!

Ik it's small im sorry i just had a road trip again..

I hope you enjoyed!