♡The vivids♡

Toya entered with his partner, akito into a not so common cafe. It was only opening for one week every year.

Thats why everyone wanted to go there. Luckily akito had already booked a table for them and sadly his two other friends.

An and kohane had the idea that if they paid half of the bill -since it was super expensive- that they would sit with them.

Akito had to agree since he sadly couldn't afford such a price, especially when he wanted to suprise his partner and lover, toya.

This cafe was a valentine decorated shop. It was mostly pink, with hearts all over. The drinks there were heard that are pretty good.

And akito of course couldn't wait to finally try those pancakes. Everyone said that are the best, but he still believed that MEIKO's ones were way better.

As they sat down, an and kohane came in rushing. They had sweat all over their faces, with a result for the two boys to get worried about them.

After akito regret it. An just forgot to change her hair clips and thats why they rushed back at her house to yo find the right one.

Akito was so glad that he wasn't a girl. He would feel too embarrassed if he was late, even for a second.

Suddenly a waitress approached them. She asked for they order and they went with a classics of the store.

It was a drink made for the loved couple with two reddish colour straws.

They bot he order two.

~~~~

Once their order came, the waiter that gave them their drinks decided to make a compliment about the couples.

"You two make such a cute couple. I really hope that you continue seeing each other in the future"

The waiter pointed at Toya and kohane that we siting beside each other. Toya blushed while ab and akito got angry.

"Eh.. well. Me and kohane aren't dating."

"Oh..! Sorry then, that girl over there?"

He pointed at an.

"No, no at all. Its.. "

"Me."

Akito just said with no shame, not afraid that he might was made fun of. At least that was the look that toya wanted to believe.

"Ah..! Sorry, I didn't notice.. em.. have a nice day"

"Thanks"

The waiter left. Akito exhaled all the stress that he just built for one stupid question.

"Thanks aki"

"Nah problem"

"Should we try the drink?"

"Mhm"

Akito started drinking the drink with a smirk with on his face.

"Gay!"

An yelled.

Words: 430

IM SK SORRY THIS IS THE SMALLEST SHIET I HAVE EVER WROTE.

I DID IT IN  15 MIN 😭😭

I SWEAR THAT I WILL FIND MY MOTIVATION AGAIN

BTW WE FINALLY GOT THAT MIKU SONG

THIS IS MY FIRST TRY

Dead.