2♧Once u enter, there's no return♧

Tw: Deaths, blood, triggering stuff, anxiety etc..

"Who are you?..."

"Akito.. did you hit your head or something? We have been friends for almost 3 years now!"

"Im sorry.. i dont remember you.. "

"How is this possible?! We were just some minutes ago to the arcade pla-"

"Arcade? Arcades don't exist here"

"Wha-what do you mean by.. here?"

"I live here 16 years. I was born here.. what about you? You dont seem familiar either so i assume that you dont live at this neighborhood..."

"Akito..."

Toyas tears were unstoppable. His skin was pale white now. He felt very dizzy but, first he had to find what the hell was going on before resting.

"Toya..right?"

"Mhm"

"You seem tired. Lets go to my house. I bet my mother would be happy to see someone new!"

"If you say so.."

"Come, get on my back"

"Huh?"

"Trust me, you will be fine"

"Okay.."

Toya got on top of Akitos back. He had his eyes closed at most of the ride since he was a scary cat when it came to heights.

~~~~

Once they finally arrived at Akitos house, toya took off his shoes, for the rest of the stuff he just followed akitos moved.

He had literally shited his pants.

"You don't need to copy everything i do! You can ask me anything kay? By the way... Your acting is.. cute, you are pretty sweet and kind too"

Toya looked akito straight to his eyes. His heart was finally feeling a bit better, and his cheeks had a slight pink colour.

"Thank..you akito. You're very pretty too.."

Akito turned redder than toya.

"Im glad..em would you like to meet mother?"

"Yeah"

"Okay... Follow me. But be careful and dont make any noise, we dont want the Ĕy3 to wake up."

"Eye?"

"Yes Ĕy3. Don't you know him?"

"No.. sorry"

"How is this possible?"

"Please explain!"

"Okay.. so Ĕy3 is a big, tall, black figure that had no face. He usually appears when we make noises or something that pisses him off."

"And what happens if he wakes..up?"

"Well then, he will just appears in front of you. He will ask you to play his games but politely decline and turn the other way slowly before walking away. If he follows you then run. You must run as fast as you can to save your life. If he keeps following you, no matter what, dont leave the house. Instead go hide in a closet or under a bed.. got it?"

"Yeah.. but if i dont make it?"

"You will have to play his games. But for now lets go. We might see him sleeping so lets be even more careful kay?"

"Mhm"

Both of them managed to pass threw the hallway pretty easily, without making any sound. But as they were making their way to the kitchen, the oven started ringing.