○Why can't you understand?○

Tw: anorexia, emetophobia

Toya and his friends were out to eat at a local restaurant near his school. Since it was his birthday tomorrow he wanted to treat them nicely.

He had called the tenma siblings, the vivid bad squad and lastly but not least mizuki, ena ans rui.

They were all sitting at a big table. The food had already came but they still waited for a certain someone.

It was rui.

When he entered he restaurant, tsukasa ,akito and Mizuki started yelling at him for being almost 1 hour late!

Well they were right.

He sat beside emu. Some time payer all of them ordered food but something was off. Toya ordered just a salad. He usually got burgers like Akito.

He might want to eat healthy tonight..

Once the food arrived everyone digged in. The food was super tasty.

"Toya do you eat often here?"

"Well.. I used to but now no"

"Oh.. why is that?"

"Me and Akito found a new place to hang around. Its Ans dads cafe "

"OHHH I should probably pass by one day and say hiiiiiiiiiiiiii"

"I will go with saki"

"Okay tsukasa senpai"

~~~~

Afte the food arrived some minutes later, their conversation was left in the middle of it because the desert came.

They splitted the plates and later placed the cake on top of it. It has strawberry and vanilla flavors. And not so suprising,  it was actually good.

But Toya still acted weird in Akitos eyes. He said that he was full and didn't want to wat his cake. He later excused himself to go to the bathroom.

Akito went with him, but before even having the chance to leave the table an joked around about them making out.

Yes they might be in a relationship but they onew how to have manners.

Once he entered the bathroom he saw Toya washing his teeth. In the middle of the dinner? Was he getting ready for a big kiss or something?

If yes then he wanted to join to. He didn't want to be stinky like an says all the time.

He went beside Toya and looked at him deep in his eyes. Toya looked at him back with his now fresh smile.

Both of the boys leaned against each other. Their lips met. Akito placed his hand on top of Toyas cheek while he grabbed Akitos orange hair.

He held it tight, until they pulled back.

"Did you throw up?"

"Eh..! No.."

"Dont lie to me. Was the food bad?"

"No..i just felt sick"

"Ah.. okay"

"Thanks for caring for me though"

"After all im your lover.. now do you want to eat a piece if cake? It has plantly outside"

"Ah.. I'm not feeling it. I think if i eat again i will throw up again"

"Okay. Whatever makes you feel better, now lets go back to the table"

"Mhm"

~~~~

It was late night. Many weeks had passed since toyas birthday but still akito was bothered.

He was laying beside toya right now, on his soft mattress. He looked the asleep toya. His face was so peaceful that he could never, ever have. The way that his eyebrows and lips are relaxed made akito think that toya had a rough week.

He grabbed toyas wrist. He looked it over and over, every time he touched it, it became smaller and smaller. He could feel the bones that toya had. The situation was already too bad.

Akito got off bed and headed to toyas back. He searched it until he found his launch box that akito had prepared him. He opened it and the result wasn't surprising.

Toya hadn't ate anything again. But he at least took the letters that akito made him everyday.

The orange haired boy sat up again beside toya. He hugged him tight until he felt something warm and watery running down his face.

He was crying. Like almost every night. He was scared about toya. But he couldn't speak with him. He was afraid that he will make things wrong.

He looked toya in the eyes that were now closed.

"Why.. why are you doing this to yourself! Yiu are beautiful.. i love you. Ugh. I hate the fact that you cant understand me. You are so savage.."

Akito whispered while his tears became more and more. He was in a worst shale than any other night. But tonight he couldn't help himself.

He wanted to let his phobias to escape.

Suddenly toya woke up from hearing akito having a mental breakdown. He quickly hugged him, even though he didn't know what was going on.

"Shh.. akito im here?"

"No..! You can't understand me dammit!"

"Whats do you mean?"

"Eat, fucking eat,! Or at least try for me.. i cant see you like that. Why do you hate your beautiful body?! If you keep on and starve yourself you will get sick! Or even worst pass out in the middle of nowhere!"

"Akito.. i cant.."

Toya started crying too. Both of them had their rights to cry but they were also wrong in some parts.

"Why?!"

"I don't know!?!"

"Whats going on akito?! I cant hear my friends..."

"Shit"

Akito wiped his tears away before laying back to bed. Toya did the same. But he couldn't stop crying.

"Eh.. i will leave you two alone.."

Ena got out of the room. She closed the door too.

After the door closed toya started crying again.

"I love you akito..!"

"I love you too.. but i just wish.. that ugh.. we will continue what we were saying before in the morning. For now come here"

"Mhm"

They hugged each other. Some minutes later they both fell asleep.

Words: 955

I hope that you enjoyed!!!

Tysm for almost 390 votes!!

ALSO I GOT MAFUYU IN MY ALT ACCOUNT LETS GOOO