♡Long time, no see!♡

Tw: mentions of sex

Akito woke up beside his partner Toya,  that had spend the night to sleep at his house.

Since Ena was out on a sleepover with her friends too, he decided to bring Toya over, his parents didn't suspect a think until Akito realized that instead his room, breakfast was placed.

He blushed so hard. He knew that his parents saw him sleeping with toya. What if they asked about sex.

Akito made a face of disgust just by thinking about it. He snuggled his nose up to Toyas hair. It was soft and a bit wet since last  night he took a shower here.

Suddenly hecelt something moving towards him.

It was Toya.

"Hey you're awake?"

"Mhm.."

"Do you wanna eat?"

"I..eh ok"

"But you have to get up now"

"Nooo"

"Come on.. you're not a little kid anymore Toya..  plus I'm hungry"

"Ugh.. fine.. fine.."

"Do you need help? I can lift you"

"I can lift myself up!..but for now.. yeah"

"Hmm. Kay.. here ya go"

Toya was now sitting on the bed, half asleep trying not to fall off the bed. Akito instead grabbed the plates with the food and got back to bed. He gave one to Toya and one kept one for himself too.

After they finally made their selves comfortable,  they both started eating without sharing any words at all.

The only thing that was heard mostly was Toyas cat and their chewing. Suddenly a black cat sat on Akitos lap.

Akito smiled but got a  it annoyed since he is waiting right now.. with his lover.. he wanted to be alone.. but this bitch.. this bitch took the attention. 

Toya was now petting her before Akito grabbed her and placed her back down.   He also moved his hand to the opposite direction for the cat to move.

"How jealous can you be..?"

"A lot"

"Akito.. it's a freaking cat. I love you in the same way.. she could never ever replace you.."

"Yeah.. yeah"

"You know.. if I really loved her and cared about her the most I wouldn't be here right now. I would leave, to go home and make sure that my cat is comfortable back at her bed, that she has food and that she is fresh like a apple."

"Wait.. too much information.. I need to progress it. One second"

"Mhm"

"Fine.."

"I love you"

"I love you too Toya.. "

"Thank you for the breakfast by the way.."

"I would say no problem..  but I didn't make it, neither placed it there. Somebody probably ly entered and then screamed and then died"

"Yeah.. right"

"Ah... come one! I at least tried!"

"I know..

Hey Akito.."

"Yeah.. honey"

"Can we hug again?"

"Yeah..of course, you dont need to ask such things"

"Thank you"

"Oh.. Toya, you dont understand how I lucky I feel to have you as my partner in singing and my lover. I really.love your voice, your hair, your eyes, lips, nose, hands, chest even some details like your addiction to gave everything placed by order or the way that you treat animals.. I really want you.. and I hope that you enjoyed last night.."

Akito whispered the last few words to Toya. Even he felt shy sometimes.

"I love you too Akito.. and you dont understand either how much of an important person you are to me. Back then, when we met you were the reasons to get out bed, and start my life. All that because inknew that I'm going to meet you, see you or maybe touch you for just a couple of seconds gave me motivation. So I really thank you for that.. and I also loved.. yesterday"

Both of them blushed cry hard.

"Should we get up now.. or later? We still go to college you know.."

"I know.. I know.. in a bit please.."

"As you please."

Akito laid back down beside Toya. He hugged him tight before facing him. He leaned closer just enough for their lips to touch.

Until..

Toyas aunt got into the room with her kids. She saw the two half naked boys and blushed looking away.

"Ah.. I sorey for the interception but eh.. toya can thank please take care of them?"

"Yeah.. of course"

"Tha I you so much. I need to go now.. see you, come.on kids. Let's wait outside kay?"

"Mhm"

Akito looked back at Toya. Today was going to be another 'hard'day for both of them..

Words: 750

IM SO SO SO SO SORRYYYYYYY

I didn't have time yesterday to write a new chapter..

Also should I...

Continue writing

Continue writing..?

I might not post it yet, bcs I still have some other stuff to finish but I want your opinion too!

I hope that you enjoyed the chapter.

And understand why I couldn't post..

Btw tysm for 30k+ views!!!