♧AYO WHATS GOING ON♧

Implied ships: soukoku, yuri x otabek, and kinda kiribaku

Tw:mentions of sex

Toya woke up beside Akito. The mattress was soft. His body was feeling cold. Empty..

He took a look over at his now boyfriend.  His skin was burning hot. Toya laid inside his arms. Cuddling was his favorite thing.

Suddenly he felt Akito moving. He sat down the mattress while he placed Toyas head on his chest.

"What time is it?"

"Dunno"

"Yesterday was fun..eh?"

"Mhm."

"Ugh.. I should get up. I need to make breakfast"

"Stay here.. just a bit more"

"Fine.. but just let me use the bathroom real quit. Except if you want me to get the bed."

"No.. go"

"Mhm"

~~~~

After Akito got back, he had his phone with him. He hugged Toya while his left hand was scrolling through Instagram.

Until he found a very interesting link. When he pressed it to check out what is was his phone magically lit up.

It was like when he first found out about street sekai. But now it was diffrent.  Him and Toya were transferred somewhere else. Probably outside of the city.

----

When they both opened their eyes they were met with many people on top of them. They were looking at them in a very strange way.

"Eh.. japanese?"

"Yeah I speak japanese.. Oh Toya, are you alright?"

"Yeah.."

"Emm.. who are you?"

"What do you mean?! Who are you!"

"HEY CALM YOUR ASS. YOU DONT HAVE THE RIGHT TO YELL!"

"LOOK AT YOUR ASS FIRST!"

"Ka-kachan!"

"Aki.."

"What? He started!"

"OH.. IM GONNA FUCKING KILL YOU!"

"Try me.. bitch"

"OI SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

"EH?"

"DAZAI! WHY THE FUCK DID YOU PRESS THIS FUCKING LINK??! NOW WE ARE TRAPPED WITH THESE BULLSHITS! I HAVE TO DO WORK!"

"Chill out chibi.."

"Dont.. call me THAT!"

"Whatever.. let's go meet the other peeps. Shouldn't we?"

"Die"

"It would be my pleasure"

"Tsk"

"Ugh.. my name is.. Chuuya Nakahara.. and this bitch is dazai osamu"

"Chibi~. Be more polite.."

"Oh.. once we get out of here I'm gonna fuck you so ba-"

"Eh.. we are here too..you know.."

"Whatever."

"Are you a top?"

"Akito!"

"What? I'm curious!"