○You messed up pt2○

Tw:Too many ships that dont make sense. Angst time=}

After Akito got in, not many seconds later Tsukasa appeared. He looked around the place until he spotted Rui, Nene and emu. He felt his cheeks to hit up from embarrassment.

Nene made her way towards the boys without thinking twice. Rui tried to stop her but she wouldn't listen a word. She then grabbed Akito by his hoodie.

"The fuck do you wa-"

"I fucking hate you. I hope you die one day alone without anyone thinking about you. Nobody will care about you. You destroyed everyone's lives. And you knew that. You knew how bad it would break toya if you dated his senpai. You knew how bad it would hurt when you said that you were using him. You kne-'

"Get off me! I dont know you. So fuck off"

Thats when Akito pushed nene. Nene looked Akito back at him. She smiled before turning her head to tsukasa.

Tsukasa just stood there. Having no rights to share words. After all he felt guilty. But this feeling was sadly right.

Nene opened her mouth once again, but this time her tone was rather sarcastic, filled with her pain that she had swalled all this weeks.

"So.. you. You are such a useless person. You dated tsukasa to ruin my life! You dated tsukasa to ruin everyone's lives!! First rui and i were alone before forming WxS. But after Tsukasa came, Rui was all over him. After you took Tsukasa away from rui, rui got away from me.. you took the most loved person away from me because you are so savage.. you also made emu sad. Do you know what that means? Emu otori being sad?!"

"Look. I dont care right now. Just go fuck with toya or rui. I dont care about your relationships.."

"OH IM GONNA KILL YOU"

Nene jump on top of akito before starting to hit him. Now akitos face was full with marks.

Everyone run there trying to get nene out of her despair. Emu said sweet things to her while Rui and the rest tried to pull her off

"I FUCKING HATE YOU. DIE. DIE! YOU MADE TOYA CRY YOU SON OF A BITCH. YOU MADE KANADE AND MAFUYU TO BREAK APART. YOU.. YOU EVEN MADE TSUKASAS SISTER SICK AGAIN!"

"I-s.. this all true akito..?"

Tsukasa whispered very slowly.

"YOU MADE TOYA CRY.. CRY FOR DAYS. AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN APOLOGI-"

Rui finally pulled her away. Giving her a big hug. Nene was crying. All the stress that she had received the past days was now realised.

Nene hugged back rui. But before that she grabbed emu too. Emu was a very loved person to her too.

"You are cr-"

"Were all this stuff truth akito?"

"What do you mean?"

"Everything. Is it truth that saki is sick?!"

"Well..yeah?"

"And.. you didn't tell me?!"

"Yeah"

"Akito.. she is my sis-"

"Lets get out of here guys. It smells like expired milk."

"Lets go an.. "

Mafuyu left first with Mizuki while everybody else had to say just a few things.

Rui and nene approached tsukasa. Nene didn't dare to stare him. She just looked down.

"I feel so sorry for myself for thinking that you want to make people smile. You broke nenes heart and thats unacceptable.. farewell"

That was all rui needed to say. He then just cared on with nene to meet the other. After then were Ena and An.