♡/○Please don't leave me♡/○

Request by: _LuvlyErr0r_

Im sorry I didn't wrote about the parents thing. Please tell me if you dont like it :')

The vivid bad squad was hanging around at the Weekend Garage. They were practicing inside since Ken had closed the cafe for the day, plus it was raining outside.

It was around 8 to 9 o'clock, a warm evening in the middle of autumn. Akitos birthday was pretty close and Toya had already started preparing things.

"Lets call it a day guys. Im pretty exhausted. I had a lot of work at my shift too"

"No worries Akito, take your time, its getting late anyways we should probably start packing our stuff."

"Mhm, right Aoyagi, oh by the way guys would you like tomorrow all of us to have a sleepover at my place?"

"Huh? Why so suddenly?"

"Ah- i didn't mean it loke that. I- eh- i thought about inviting all the teams from our event so we could talk about it and get to know each other better."

"Mkay. I will probably be able to come. Just send your address at the group chat okay?"

"Yes..!"

"I will ask my parents Azusawa. How about you Shirashi?"

"I obviously come. It won't be my first time anyways spending the night there"

"Right.."

Toya laughed lighy before another idea came up to his mind.

"What if we came here first to grab something and then go later to your place Azusawa?"

"I dont mind..! What about you guys?"

"Same "

"Yeah me too"

Akito answered without a lot of confidence since he wasn't paying attention to the conversation anymore that much. He was scrolling through his social media liking and commentting on videos that were related to either music or sports. And some video games he enjoyed to play with toya.

"Well then see you tomorrow guys"

Toya waved them a goodbye before opening his umbrella to walk home. He needed to be early there, he didn't have as much as freedom as the rest of them.

~~~~

The next day came, they went to school, studied, ate lunch and prepared their stuff for the sleepover before meeting up at the Weekend Garage. The weather wasn't looking good again.

It would probably rain again. Well its not like any of then hated the rain or anything, it would just be harder to walk towards Kohanes house with all that.

"Well, what should we play first?"

A member from the other group asked. His name was Taeki he was just a year older than Akito and the rest but that didn't stop them from having fun.

"Here are all the games that i brought"

An said, shoving a whole bag filled up to the top with board games towards them.

"Hmm lets see.. lets play Uno..!"

"Sure"

Everyone said and thats how the night started. The time passed pretty quickly filled with snacks and laughs.

"UNO!"

Toya yelled. Him and akito had the one last card while the others had more than two.

"Ohhh who is gonna win."