○Its snowing again○

So this was suppost to be a soukoku fic that I started writing some months ago but I never finished it.

So I decided to make it an akitoya fic! Hope ya enjoy!

Tw:blood etc.

Akito woke up, feeling cold and dizzy. He looked around to find a blanket but he was instead met with an unknown place.

He thankfully managed to find his phone that had a bit of battery and a note that had his name on it.

He opened the letter and read:

'Heya Akito! An here.

I just wanted to say that me and Kohane are going to leave and go back to the hotel bcz the weather doesn't seem good. We tried to wake you up, but neither you or Toya wanted to get up.

I hope you can come later. See ya!

P.s. dont do anything weird.

21/1/20##'

Huh?! What date is it today. Akito thought as he opened his lock screen.

'24/1/20##'

"Huh?!"

He was sleeping for 4 days straight?! He then noticed that Toya wasn't in the same room as him.

He started searching him around the unknown house that he was. After lots of searching he finally managed to find him.

Toya was laying down the bathroom floor without any blanket ar all. His body was almost white. He looked painfully sick.

Akito immediately tried to wake him up. Thank goodness he was lucky. Too lucky. Toya was a bit warm and his heart was beating.

He grabbed toya and carried him to his back. He after placed him at the bed that he was sleeping before that it was a bit warm.

He gave Toya a lot of blankets to cover up. After that Akito went to his back. He found a bottle of hot water and some packed noodles.

He poured the water into the noodles and once they were ready he tried to wake up Toya again.

But because his hunger was getting bigger he ate half of the noodles. Say he didnt woke up Toya.

He placed the noodles down the floor, as he went inside the bed. He hugged Toya as he tried not fall asleep. It was freezing cold in the house.

He continued trying to wake up Toya.
Until he finally earned a groan from the taller Male.

"Toya?!"

"Eh..?"

Akito got closer as he hugged the other boy. Tears started falling down his face.

"Thank g0d.. toya.."

"Akito.."

Toya hugged him back without questioning anything. Some minutesater both of the boys looked at each other.

~~~~

It has been 3 days now that Akito and Toya had been stuck in that house. Outside it was snowing.

"Akito should I try again?"

"Wait.. I'm coming... let's try the back door this Time. It seems that it's easier."

"Okay. Let's try then"

Both of them went to the back door and started pushing, kicking and almost break her.