♡/○I hate it here♡/○

Tw: abuse, almost rape (they dont rape each other) its too fucked up.

Toya was sitting alone at his bed, reading another novel that he brought from his school library. Suddenly his father opened the door.

Toya turned his head towards his father while his hands closed the book that he was reading. He was actually kinda scared since his dad only came to his room if he wanted to discuss something serious...

That always ended up an argument.

Toya hated all those times, cause most of their conversations had to do either for street music or for his friends, especially akito. Toyas dad hated akito.

"Toya.. you need to pack your stuff and leave. You have time until.. 21 of December. Got it?"

"H-huh?!"

"We do not accept gay people here toya. You are already dating akito, of i am right. You have slept with him as your neck is showing and lastly you actually like him. "

"WHY?"

"Don't raise your voice to me!"

"No! I will! I-i HATE YOU! FREAK!"

"What did you just call me?"

"F-freak!"

"Oh.. so thats how it is huh? We first welcome you here, with food and electricity and a roof over your head.. and you, you little slut have the guts to call me by that?"

"Tsk.."

"You are coming with me"

"NO! STOP, DONT TOUCH ME"

"TOYA SHUT UP"

Toyas dad , grabbed him by his wrists and went down to the basement. He placed toya to a wooden chair while the poor kid tried to leave.

He grabbed a ribbon and tighten up Toyas hands behind the chair. Before that he made sure that toya was half naked. Meaning he took off his shirt and pants.

He was only with his boxers. His dad grabbed a belt that was placed next to a can of beans. The belt was black but mostly ripped off. It seemed like it had been used before. To other people except toya.

He didn't want to get hit. He knew that this is going to hurt a lot. But he couldn't do anything, so he just kept apologizing, crying and screaming. But nobody could hear him except his father.

His mother was out of the house to do some business reaches. Not many seconds later the belt slapped to toyas skin.

It was burning. It had already left a red mark on his chest. He was crying his eyes out trying to bear the pain. But as much as he tried his rad did something worst than hitting him.

He started undoing his pants, toya understood what was going to happen. He didn't want to do any of these. He wished akito was there. To protect him, hug him, tell him that everything was going to be okay, even though he knew that the things weren't looking good.

Cause he knew even if the world ends he would still have one person to hug and cry.

.

.

.

Thats when toya build up his guts. He wouldn't a toy for his father. He closed his eyes and tried to calm down form all this stress. During that his hands were working on the ribbon.

Since he had read so many books he knew what he needed to do to escape this difficult situation. Not a minute later his hands were finally free but didn't dare to leave now.