♡/○Flowers♡/○

!THIS IS NOT AN OG IDEA!!!

Credits to sunny on tiktok!

~~~~

Akito sat down at his brown, wooden desk, grabbing a piece of candy to eat, before getting ready for another exhausting day.

The job that he was usually working, which was a café, near his house, but it had closed for the summer to get upgraded or whatever.

That caused the ginger to switch jobs for a bit. He was now working at his grandparents flower shop. He had to do all sorts of things he would never imaged doing.

Like making bouquets, watering or planting flowers and small trees that were there for mostly a decoration.

Everyday was hell for him. The hours passed too slowly and the weather wasn't making it any easier. It was super hot and the mini shop didn't have electricity.

Meaning whenever it was raining or whatever he had to light up candles for him and the costumers to see. At least the payment was good, since they were his grandparents.

When whatever. He couldn't really complain. He eas meeting beautiful ladies... With their boyfriends or husbands. He didn't really have a chance to make a "friend" or something.

Until one day, a boy with blue hair, -one side though was a but lighter- entered the shop. Akitos grandfather that was around at the time, got up to greed the boy.

Akito was a bit confused, since the only people his grandpa had greeted before were people around his age. Except if this boy was a witch or anything. Cause his skin seemed smooth and soft.

"Oi akito! Come meet toya! His dad was the one that helped us build the shop!"

"Huh?"

Akito didn't move at all. He just made a face of confusion before his grandpa got a bit mad.

"The story that I was telling you yesterday!"

"Ah.. yes, yes sorry"

Well shit. Akito was actually sleeping when he was telling the story and he didn't hear anything. Time to guess things.

Akito got up from his seat before making his way towards the other boy. His eyes were gray, they looked fragile, as if he cried, his eyes would shutter like glass.

Akito greeted toya. Both of them bowed down to show their respect before akitos grandfather got in the middle of their conversation that had just started.

"Akito, please tour Toya around the shop and later around the town. He came here for the first time after so many years. Please help him and make him feel welcomed!!"

"Of course.. come toya"

"Mhm"

Toya just followed him silently. Watching akitos hands as they were moving around to show the different plants or accessories or whatever the shop had.

It didn't last long before akito broke the ice between them.

"Eh.. are you interested in anything that I'm telling you or you being forced by my grandparents?"

"I am! Dont worry about it. I just dont wanna bother you more than i already do"

"No worries. Well lets go to the town."

"Okay"

"By the way, wanna exchange numbers?"

"I wouldn't mind!"

====

"And thats how i met your dad kids"

"And then..?"

"Well.."

====

Toya since then kept coming almost every day at the shop. To talk to akito and help with the shop like his dad did back then as akitos grandfather kept telling them.

Toya couldn't really go ask his dad since he died when he was just a kid. Leaving him and his mother alone, trying to survive in this cruel world.

But he ended up being a very mature good looking boy, smart, and always right. He knew when someone was lying or when the other was feeling sad.

"These are my favourites"

"You mean the sunflowers?"

"Yeah.."

"Noted"

"What do you mean?"

"Who knows.."

====

"Come in kids. You know the rest. Now we gotta go visit him okay?"

"Yes dad"

"Go wear your jackets i will wait you in the car"

Akito said, grabbing a bouquet of sunflowers and his car keys, unlocking the front door for them.

"Dad! Its my turn to hold the flowers"

"Sure sweety"

"Thanks"

The family entered the car, and made their way to the graveyard, where the car stopped. All of them got off.

It wad noon at the time. One of the kids placed the sunflowers on top of a grave.

The grave that his grandfather, toyas dad and toya himself were buried. Akito felt some tears run down to his face.

"Dad?"

The kids looked up to him, sad.

"Sorry kidos. Its just that i really miss him okay? I love you so much"

"We love you too"

All of them said together. Then akito hugged three kids. Two boys and one girl. His kids. His lovely kids.

Oh.. how badly he wished for just one second he could hold toya like this for one more time.

Akito stood up, whipping his tears away. He placed the kids on the car before turning his head to grave.

"I love you toya"

Before leaving again. It was Friday and he had promised the kids that they were going to eat pizza today.

Words: 860

TYSM FOR YALL AMAZING IDEAS.

i will write all of them after the 100. The one that I find more original or different than what usually write will be the story for the 100 chapter!

I forgot to share my pain lol
Its akito white day.

Didn't get him :(