○I swear its okay!○

Tw: homophobia

It was a rainy day and akito had invited toya over at his house to play different video games and talk about different events they would participate.

Suddenly akitos mother entered the room. She was holding a basket filled with clothes. Probably doing laundry.

"Hey.. toya mind if you stay here tonight?"

"Eh.. i dont think i have a problem.. but i haven't brought my stuff.."

"Akito can give you clothes and stuff. And if you dont feel comfortable using the bathroom that is beside our room you can use akitos. For taking a bath or showers i mean.."

"Oh.. okay.. if akito feels comfortable.."

"Yeah.. dude! Its not your first time staying here. Relax!"

"Yeah.. your right. I'm acting stupid.. anyways! Eh.. is there a particular reason i need to stay here?- not like i dont want to- i mean- like.. ugh.."

"I get what you mean sweety.. no need to worry... So i actually need your help a bit.. "

"Oh..?! How can i help?"

"So akitos cousins are coming over and last time akito stayed alone with them and his sister the house got almost burned. I know this is kinda embarrassing asking, but i know that you wont go out and brag it. I trust you, so if you could stay with him for just this weekend?"

"MOM!"

"what? Its true and you know it!"

"Ugh.. annoying.."

"I can still hear you.. you know?"

"Ya.. whatever.. just get over with it! We are in the middle of an anime!"

"Oh... Yes yes.. sweetheart.. anyways... So, toya could you do that for me?"

"Yeah.. of course! I dont mind.. and i can totally imagine akito and other kids trying to set the fire down.. fufu"

"Oi.. toya! I thought you were by my side!"

"I am..!"

"Then why are you laughing at us?"

"Sorry.. sorry.. hehe"

"Hehe the fuck"

"Akito!"

"What mom?"

"Be nice with him!"

"He likes it!"

Akito grabbed toya by his hoodie and messed up his hair while their cheeks met.

"See, mom!"

"Mhm.. well, i need to finish this laundry first, and after i will make you two dinner, okay?"

"Mhm"

"What about ena?"

"She will go out with some friends"

"Oh.. okay "

"What..? You worried about her?"

"NO! NO! NEVER EVER. I HATE HER!"

"ugh.. anyways, if you need me toya just call me or tell akito to come at me and stuff. Just dont be shy around here. You know the house better than us."

"Thanks miss Shinonome"

"No problem my child."

"See you "

"Mhm"

Finally akitos mom left the two boys alone in peace. Toya laid beside akito at his bed before opening his mouth to speak out his words that were stuck in his mind.