Chapitre 3: Unwanted

POV Kinn

Being the head of the main family gives many advantages, such as having and leading a life of unlimited luxury.

My name is Kinn. I am 29 years old and considered to be the richest man in all of Thailand.I have a lot of things, I support a lot of people. You might think it must put pressure on me, but not at all.

I love my way of life and I wouldn't change it for the world. Or... maybe it is.

Erasing some people from Earth would be the best wish I could ever wish for in my life. If I had the chance, the first person I would make disappear would probably be this intergalactic trash Porsche. This boy is certainly handsome, but I don't like his personality very much and I have to live with her every day... Father's order. I may be someone with a strong temper, as cold as ice, as pungent as a cactus, I'm smart enough not to disobey my father's orders.

He is someone I deeply respect, someone I love madly and whom I honor infinitely.So if my dad asks me to take Porsche as a bodyguard to go out and do family business, then I have to take Porsche as a bodyguard to go out and do family business. That's all. No other options. Just that one.

Psychologically preparing myself to bear his head, I step out of the elevator that leads to the cafeteria, where the hundred bodyguards I employ take their break.

I come across a few. They all greet me with great respect. I greet them back with equal respect. My father always taught me to respect those who contribute to the pursuit of the family's ambitions.

Without the bodyguards, I couldn't move safely. They give me their lives to protect mine. I give them respect, housing, clothes and everything that can make them happy in return... even if sometimes I feel like I don't give them as much as they do. Once again alone and without anyone around me, I go back in search of Porsche.

Finally, I saw him and his tufts of black hair moving in the wind, as if he were laughing. My eyes widen in horror when I realize that he is with Pete, the one I've been coveting for a few weeks, long before Porsche arrived and messed up my house and my life.

Pete has worked for me for 6 years but I have never found him as handsome and attractive as he is now.

Her silhouette that I want to touch... her delicate waist that I want to grasp... her smooth and soft skin that I want to caress... Her sparkling black eyes full of warmth. which I want to immerse myself forever...her luscious little mouth that I want to kiss...

Just imagining Pete in my bed makes me lick my lips. A kitten like him can't win against a lion like me...One day you will be mine Pete.

Tingling all over the extremities of my body.This man has not finished having an effect on me since my gloomy mood goes away to give way to indescribable joy.

"If I want to conquer Pete, he has to see me with my soft side and not my rough side...even if I am that he likes both, I have to be careful."

In the rush to bridge the distance that separates me from them, I decide to take big steps, sneaking between the various tables in the cafeteria. As I'm less than ten meters from Porsche and Pete, I see Porsche unscrew his head from his shoulders to glare at me

Pete, on the other hand, is much more respectful of me.He hurriedly puts down his cutlery and gets up to greet me.

- Boss Kinn!

He bows to me and I can only smile at this attitude. I find him so cute when he's shy...and I'll see him in a position other than the one he currently has...

- It's okay Pete. You know you don't have to do that to me.

I give him a stare so intimidating that he's left speechless.Porsche soupire comme un bœuf avant de se lever et de me faire face.