Chapter 62: all the pieces of the puzzle gradually assembled

3 days later

Porsche

I open my eyes alongside Pete and Kinn, after an intense carnal night. Pete had fun with my body and I with his. Kinn juggled between the two of us to please us in all angles.

I have endured a lot in recent hours but I have to wake up and get ready to go to Vegas, in order to continue the investigation into the Tiger's Eye in the secondary house. As I get out of bed, I see Pete do the same.

- What are you doing?

Pete looks at me to simply say:

- I'm going to make you breakfast. Will you allow me?

I am seduced by this idea.

- Yes, go ahead, I don't want to make myself breakfast.

Pete prepips himself out of bed, naked, to run to the kitchen. His small buttocks bounce under the effect of his action. A naughty idea crosses my mind and I hasten to put it into execution. I know where Kinn stores his sex toys and I hasten to go to his tirroirs to get a vibrating anal plug, in the shape of a ball and of a fairly large width.

With a good fingering, he will be able to get into Pete's buttocks. This one is in the middle of preparing breakfast when I approach him with malice. Without warning, I grab it by the hips to wear it and put it on the work surface.

- P... Porsche...???

Surprised, he tries to struggle but freezes when I penetrate him with three fingers to calm him down.

- AAAAHHHH....

I finger him to make him scream with pleasure.

- aaaanh... D... Daddy...

Pete squees as he crosses my eyes, excited. His dick swells in no time and I am completely satisfied with it.

- So naughty little slut, do we like surprise penetrations?

- Y... Yes Daddy...aaaangwwh...

Pete stiffens a little when I touch his sensitive point.

- Mmmh...I'll do it to you more often then, huh?

I bend over to kiss him to add my last two fingers not yet in him. Pete squees with pleasure.

-Aaaah...aaah....aaah... P... Porsche... Daddy...

Pete has his eyes closed, with a smile on his lip, enjoying every round trip I do with my 5 fingers in him.

-Aaaah..aaah.. Daddy... T... Your dick...put...put yourself in me please...

Pete is so excited that he does not protest this unplanned sex activity at all. In fact, he never protests the sex parts I program of myself. In fact, Pete likes to be available to everyone, especially me and Kinn.

But would it be for Vegas?

Could he deceive Kinn a second time for my good pleasure?

It's soon Vegas's birthday. I could offer him Pete as a gift, in the greatest secrecy, of course..

- aaaah... Daddy...aaah...aaah... Daddy... I'm...I'm coming...

I give him an order.

- Don't come.

Pete bites his lip and widens his eyes.

- N... No pity Daddy...

I make a perverse smile, satisfied to see his frustration and his eyes begging me.