Chapter 33 : Kinn to conquer Porsche [+18]

Neutral POV

Macau paces the halls of the main house slowly. it has been a day since he left the secondary house, under the order and tomorrow of his father and his uncle Korn, in order to keep him safe.

The situation of the T. family considered uncertain, it is necessary to take certain precautions in order to ensure his rear.
He thinks it's a very good idea.

This allows him not to have his father close to him and not to always fear, every day, that he will hurt her. He feels better at the main house than the second house, even though he misses his brother Vegas terribly.

Macau consoles himself by relativizing. Apparently, there would be a way for Chay, Porsche's brother, to also arrive in the main house.

They never met but he knows, thanks to Uncle Korn that Chay is a little younger than him but that nothing will prevent, for the two young boys, from forging links to, why not, become friends.

Macau is full of curiosity thinking about what Chay might look like. If anyone knows him very well, it's Kim. Moreover, the two cousins meet in the hallway. Macau gives Kim a small smile, who politely smiles back. They're not as confrontational as Vegas and Tankhun are. They tolerate each other with mutual respect.

Kim knows that Chay arriving in the main house is a fact that will come true. Porsche doesn't have to come here, do an interview with Kinn and Korn to agree to that. It's obvious that as a big brother, Porsche is going to do everything to protect its little brother, even if that means bringing him here, to the main house.It's something that suits Kim moderately. He is afraid that Chay will find out who he is or worse that Porsche will find out that he knows and rubs shoulders with his brother in a relationship that is increasingly serious. Kim has more and more affection for Chay and sometimes he forgets the reasons that led him to start seeing him.

He got caught up in his own game.It is the serpent biting its own tail. Kim becomes more and more anxious and therefore focuses a lot on the work to be done with her. older brother Kin, hoping that this will help her better manage her emotions. It is also him that he will join in his office so that together they deal with the current affairs of the T family.

Kinn is very invested in doing as if nothing were planned. We must continue to do the day-to-day business of the family, as if she herself did not plan to reduce to ashes a whole other Mafia family.

The Tanaka better watch out...they will soon see how powerful the Theerapanyakul are!
Kinn leads the main family boat, yes, but without thinking of Porsche. He is both happy, reassured but also apprehensive and nervous to know that Porsche is going to show up in the main house tonight and that they are going to talk to Chay and what is going on in Gun's house..

Kinn feels deep inside that tonight will be a turning point, that both of them will be able to explain themselves perhaps with tears and violence but explain themselves anyway. Kinn is ready to do anything to reconcile with Porsche, as long as it allows him to have Pete in his life again. Porsche is the most difficult obstacle to overcome but Kin does not lose hope: if he manages to soften it, then everything will be settled quickly.

Porsche, meanwhile, is not thinking at this time about how Kinn may feel. He enjoys the moment, more interested in sexually torturing
Pete. He's with Vegas and Pete has a completely boring business date. To keep busy, nothing could be simpler than playing with the anal plug he placed in Pete's ass, stimulating him as he wishes. So, from time to time, we can see Pete squirming a little, when he has to stand up and stay on his toes. Of course Porsche doesn't do it all the time otherwise they wouldn't be able to fulfill their duty of bodyguard and intervene when it is an obligation.