Chapter 41: Tankhun against Pete

Korn

The months go by and I still haven't found who Tiger's Eye is. We asked our allies to investigate him but nothing is done about it. He hides his game well.

I'm making pottery, like every Sunday. This afternoon, Gun picks me up so that together we can see Vegas and Porsche at the hospital.

Pete and Kinn are getting closer and closer and spend most of their time together. No one in the main house suspects that they are flirting and this is not really something I would like to see spread.

They are coming to see me this morning. Pete is shy and tries to keep his distance from Kinn when I'm here.

He put on his work uniform, decided to stay very professional and even though I told him that he still had to rest.

After telling Chan to take leave, I tell Pete:

- Well, my boy, are you determined to return to work when the doctors put you off work for another month?

Pete who bowed to me and placed himself behind Kinn, who sat down, responds in the most respectful way possible.

- You called me, sir. I wasn't going to come in pyjamas...

Kinn smiles widely:

-Especially that you don't wear any...

Pete turns red and visibly refrains from hitting Kinn.

- Sir... stop it...

Kinn turns around with a smile to widen. I do not fail to observe them.

- P'Kinn when we're with the family, Pete! Did you forget?

Pete takes a look at me and answers Kinn.

- We agreed on this when we were both. Mr. Korn being there, I must be...

- Obedient.

Kinn is becoming more authoritarian. He takes a defiant look at Pete, who no longer knows where to put himself.

- Sit next to me.

Pete lowers his head and I can see him uncomfortable. I say hastily:

- I forgot the right ways... Pete, can you go and ask the servants to bring drinks?

Pete looks at me and bows very low.

- Yes, sir, right away. (He turns to Kinn before adding.) We'll have to talk to you and me... Sir.

He leaves the room and Kinn does not hesitate to follow him.

Kinn

I follow Pete in the corridors of the house, trying to understand why he's having a crisis.

- Pete... baby...

- No, there is no baby that counts!! Don't you see how you embarrassed me in front of your father? This is my first boss before you are mine.... Tell me that I have to obey in front of him... it's not going well in your head...?

Pete goes back on his way but I grab him by the arm.

- Pete, I'm sorry, okay? I didn't want to... it was just to tease you a little...

- I told you Kinn that I didn't want that when we were not alone! I'm not yet comfortable with the fact that you and I were flirting together. You're my boss... I'm very shy too...

Pete lowers his head and I move my hands on his hips to caress them tenderly.

- Excuse me... I'm not sorry, Nong Pete... you've been back home for 4 months. I thought you would be comfortable in the presence of my father. You know that he approves of our relationship. You don't have to fear judgement on his part.