Chapter 54: Tense revelations

Porsche

I push Vegas down the hallway to my bedroom. No one is around which allows me to act like this.

- Porsche...Porsche.. nnngh...Porsche...

I move Vegas into the bedroom I share with Pete. The door slams open and I slam it shut.

We kiss passionately, carried away by the momentum of our actions.

I lay Vegas on the bed and undress.

He seems very voluntary for this part of sex.

I smile just thinking about all the back and forth I'm going to do in him.

- ready?

Vegas gets into a sitting position and undoes his shirt.

- Y...Yes...P...Porsche...take me...

I get more excited. I help him undo his pants and his underwear. He turns over on his stomach, to get on all fours. His hole isn't as wide as Pete's but it's just as delicious to look at and use.

I bend over him to lick him from all angles. Vegas starts to moan.

- aaah...

I dismiss her buttocks to introduce two fingers. Vegas shivers at my touch.

- Yes Vegas...I know...you like it a lot, huh?

Vegas waves her body in response.

-aaaah...P...Porsche...

- We're going to have a good time my little sweet candy...

I am still leaning on him to prepare his entrance to my reception. Vegas squirms in pleasure and moans.

- aaah...aaah...aaah...Yes Porsche...

Vegas turns her head to me and smiles.

- aaah...please continue...

Inserting two more fingers into him, I bend down.

- Boss Vegas likes to give me orders, huh? But know that here I am the alpha male...

Vegas groans.

- aaanh...Y...Yes...Porsche...

I continue to prepare for several minutes before finishing undressing. He gets back on his back and spreads his legs. While taking the initiative to finger himself, he welcomes my cock in his mouth, after I took the time to get astride.

- Glups...glups...aaah...aaah...P...Porsche....

I take him by the hair so that he takes the rhythm that I want to give him.

- aaah...Vegas...go suck...

- Glups...glups...aaah...glups...glups...

The mouth noises he makes are absolutely divine. It is so powerful that my cock swells without any difficulty. I am hardened.

I flip Vegas over on the bed and spank him.

- Aaanh...

I enter into him, he takes what I give him without protest. I kiss him affectionately, I'm very happy not to think of Pete and Kinn. His lips travel down my neck and a sigh of pleasure escapes my lips. He smiled at me before he started biting me and giving me hickeys.

  A soft moan is heard from me and he caresses my stomach with one of his hands. My whole body shivers. It plays with my excitement and I can't help but love it. I go back and forth lightly. He sighs and I smile, biting his lip lightly.

-aaanh...Porsche...

Vegas turns me on my back, manages to straddle me. He takes the initiative to start making gentle movements.