Chapter 71: the Vegas feast

Porsche

We have 2h30 in front of us... What to have a little fun, right?

I take Pete by the hand to make him understand that he must doubly prepare for what will follow. He said to me:

- you... Don't you want to later?

- no, I want to do it now. Two sex parties in one evening would be too much for you.?

Pete is looking at Vegas, which is a little in front.

- if you do it with him too, it could be fine... I wouldn't bear to be totally solicited in 2 threesomes in a row...

In fact, I didn't totally tell Pete the whole truth. I plan to make a threesome before the meal and then leave it with Vegas all evening, alone.

- We will do it slowly.

I put my hand on Pete's lower back as we enter the Vegas apartment.

This one turns to me and says:

- I will work again a little, the time of the meal comes. You can rest a little while waiting.

Pete turns red when Vegas starts on his side. I grabbed him by the arm to bring him back to me.

- No, no work.

- What no? But I have to...

I grab him by the neck. Pete does not intervene.

- Nothing at all. It's time for the first part of your surprise, the one I promised you. Do you remember it?

I signal to Pete to undress, something he does without protesting. Vegas looks at him, his eyes wide open, with envy. However, he seems not to understand.

- What?

- We are going to fuck.

- Is that your gift?

- Yes and Pete is part of the surprise. It will be exclusively yours tonight. I will leave you both but on one condition.

Out of breath, looking excited, Vegas says:

- Which one?

- Not the right to mark him, whip him and even give him the slightest lollipop. What do you think?

- I don't know. Pete is in a relationship, isn't he? You told me he was seeing someone...

Vegas shoots Pete with his eyes, the latter is on all fours on the sofa and looks down.

- C... It's your birthday, Mr. and Porsche wanted me to give myself to you. C... He's one of my alpha males and I...I don't want to disobey him...and the one I see right now will never know what we're going to do tonight and...I totally agree with that..

Vegas turns his head towards me and I talk again:

- After this first part of the evening, I won't fuck you anymore. It will be over. I have other future plans and you are not part of them but if you ever have a desire to fuck with me, there will be no worries.

Vegas has a brighter eye.

- Apart from all the restrictions you gave me, will I be able to do what I want with Pete?

I cross Pete's gaze, who stares at me quietly, waiting for my instructions.

- Within its limits, yes. If he tells you to stop, you will stop.

I grabbed Pete by the hair to put him on his knees at my feet. He squees.

- P... Porsche...

I don't pay attention to his complaint, preferring to ask Vegas: