Chapter 75: Attempt to relax

HEYYYY

As this new year unfolds, I want to extend my warmest wishes to you. May these upcoming twelve months be filled with happiness, success, and unforgettable moments.

May health be your steadfast companion throughout the year, providing you with the vitality needed to face any challenges that come your way. May you achieve your deepest aspirations and see your wildest dreams come true.

May love surround you with its comforting embrace, whether within your family, among friends, or in the connections that grace your life. May each day be a new opportunity to nurture precious bonds and share moments of joy.

May prosperity be present both professionally and personally. May your efforts be rewarded, and may each success bring you closer to the fulfillment you deserve.

In this new year, may serenity be your ally in facing challenges, and may optimism guide each step you take. May you find the inner strength to overcome obstacles, and may the light of hope illuminate your path.

I wish you an exceptional 2024, filled with happiness, surprises, and memorable moments. May each day be a blank page that you write with passion and determination.

With all my friendship and best wishes ...

---------

Neutral point of view

It's time to make history and especially not to make the slightest mistake. The Theerapanyakul family is the most powerful in Thailand but its bases have never been so fragile. It is a family that has existed for centuries, which has experienced crises but has always been able to recover.

But here... it's more complicated because the family has never been separated into two branches, the Main Family and the Secondary Family. This separation makes things more complex because everyone wants to do as they want, in their corner, without any good communication.

Korn has a thirst for management and Gun has a sickly jealousy towards him. These factors make tensions more easily provoked and reconciliations more difficult to materialise.

Bodyguards find themselves embodying roles they are not used to occupying. A mediator is a neutral and impartial person responsible for facilitating the resolution of conflicts between two or more parties. Its main role is to promote communication and guide participants towards a mutually acceptable agreement.

The mediator does not take sides for one of the parties to the conflict. It must remain impartial to ensure the trust of all parties involved. He is an attentive listener, able to understand the concerns, needs and emotions of the participants. This makes it possible to create a space where everyone feels heard.

Understanding the feelings and perspectives of each party is essential. Empathy helps the mediator to establish an emotional connection and facilitate conflict resolution.

The mediator must be able to communicate clearly and in a non-directing manner. He often uses communication techniques to help participants express themselves constructively.

In addition to remaining neutral, the mediator must avoid any behaviour or language that could be perceived as biased. This ensures the fairness of the process. A good mediator has advanced conflict resolution skills. He knows different methods to help parties find sustainable solutions. The mediator can intervene in various contexts, whether in family, organisational, commercial or community conflicts. By encouraging open dialogue and guiding the parties towards solutions, the mediator helps to avoid escalating conflicts.

In the case of tensions between the Primary and Secondary Family, Porsche and Nope will serve as an intermediary, in this mediation session materialised a week after their meetings with Chan and June.