Chapter 78: KinnPete's Final Times

One week later

Kinn

Pete and I began our Tahitian getaway with a peaceful arrival in Tahiti. We felt the unique energy of the island as soon as we got off the plane. After settling into our hotel, we took the time to relax on the beach, the warm sand under our feet. The gentle waves of the Pacific Ocean created a calming ambiance, heralding the start of our vacation.

The second week was an exciting adventure in Moorea. We dove into the deep sea, discovering colorful corals and exotic fish. A memorable hike through the island's mountains offered us breathtaking panoramas, and we ended the day with a relaxation session on a secluded beach. Moorea really enchanted us with its natural diversity.

The third week was rich in varied experiences. A day boat trip took us around the island, offering panoramic views and the chance to snorkel in crystal clear lagoons. We also decided to immerse ourselves in Polynesian culture with traditional dance classes. Our evenings were enlivened by local dance performances, creating unforgettable memories.

Today we are entering our last week and Pete has chosen the program.

We will explore a pearl farm, discovering the fascinating process of cultivating black pearls. We will also spend a day diving with sharks to add a dose of adrenaline to our adventure.

A few beach days have been planned for us to relax, lulled by the sound of the waves.

Our month in Tahiti is a perfect blend of exhilarating adventures and moments of pure relaxation, sealing our love for this heavenly destination.

- Pete, are you ready? We are going there...

I turn towards the kitchen, watch as Pete emerges after grabbing a few extra bottles of water. He is dressed very effiminately, as usual when we go out. I look at him perversely to make him understand the effect he has on me and he smiles, very proud of himself.

The tensions that there were between us have definitely disappeared and I fight every day so that there is no longer any. Casually, Pete is the one with the power.

This is not the first time I have encountered this type of situation. I had the same relationship with Tawan, my ex-boyfriend who I had to kill to save Porsche's life.

It's in this type of relationship that I don't feel one hundred percent a leader and where I always end up being unhappy. But with Pete, it won't be the same fatal ending. I plan to marry him and have lots of children, heirs to give to Dad to perpetuate our family lineage.

- I'm ready Daddy... We're going.

I spank him. He squeals.

- nnght...

- Firm, baby...

Pete turns red and licks his lips.

- Yes Daddy. I know you love my ass and everything else on my body but this time we don't have time for sex right now. We can find a toilet or...a cave later, so you can put your big juicy cock inside me.

- A cave...? We've never done it there before...it will be a first...

I grab Pete by the waist and my backpack. We leave for Anapa Pearl, one of the most popular pearl farms in French Polynesia.

Since 1997, Anapa has been one of the main pearl producers in French Polynesia, a pioneer of ecological management in harmony with the sea. These pearls are systematically chosen by the most demanding designers to become couture collections, museum pieces and stunning jewelry. The beaded creations are designed in elegant simplicity, in honor of the exquisite pearls from which they are created.