Chapter 87 : The quest for balance, lack of reference points and suspicion

Neutral point of view

1 month have passed since Vegas and Pete arrived at their secret residence in Laos. They are with Nope and a handful of bodyguards, mercenaries and protectors of all kinds.

Three servants are made available to Vegas but the latter only wants to be served by Pete. So the servants take care of Nope and all the security personnel.

One would imagine that the atmosphere would be good between Vegas and Pete, given that everything was going well between them when they were at the secondary family house. But in fact, this is not the case here.

Vegas has been tense since his Father Boss Gun, aka Tiger's Eye, forced him into hiding to avoid getting him involved in a war. On edge, he is easily irritable. Pete understood this well, given the amount of physical and verbal abuse he had already received.

Pete lives with fear in his stomach every second he spends with Vegas. He submits extremely to avoid worsening his situation but sometimes he gets hit even though he hasn't even done anything.

The cause of everything?The fact that Vegas must continue to work on current affairs but this time in full. Before all this, Vegas and Boss Gun shared the tasks but here, it's quite the opposite.

Vegas lives with enormous pressure on his shoulders and having to work remotely is not something he enjoys doing.

- These assholes are truly incapable! HOLY SHIT!!!

Vegas bangs his fist on the table as he ends his remote discussion with Dutch partners. He is in his office, bathed in the soft glow of sparkling chandeliers.

Carved from precious wood, its elegant curves demonstrate exceptional craftsmanship. Dozens of documents rest on its smooth, polished surface. The shelves that frame the desk are full of leather-bound volumes. In the distance, through the silk-curtained windows, a breathtaking panorama of mountains and a lake, belonging to the property, is revealed.

It's sunny outside but inside the house it's cold. Pete is the first to sense it and looks down, fearful. Sitting on the sofa with a chain attached to his foot, the young man has the obligation to stay glued to Vegas.

- They all annoy me!

Vegas glares at Pete and says:

- Good thing you're a good pet, huh?

Pete puts down his book and says in a small voice:

- Yes...Yes Master...

- Come here. I need to relax.

Pete immediately gets up and walks towards Vegas, although with a certain amount of apprehension.

- Take off your clothes.

Pete is dressed in jogging pants and a t-shirt, which already show the bruises he received from Vegas.

Vegas has become a strict and severe Master for Pete, who fears more and more for his life but who does not lose hope of softening him a little.

Pete takes off his clothes, showing the other parts of his body, not spared from Vegas' anger. His neck is covered in hickeys while his torso is covered in bandages and compresses, due to whipping sessions given as punishment.

Pete has not yet been deprived of food and in truth, he would much rather have traces of violence on him than find himself without food, as he may have been when he was Boss Gun's prisoner.

Vegas already makes a perverted smile when he sees Pete's naked body.

- On your knees.

Pete obeys and approaches on all fours. Vegas takes his cock out of his pants and offers it to Pete, who immediately grabs it.