Chapter 81: Nope the false culprit

The day after

Vegas

I turn over in bed to glance at Pete sleeping next to me. That night we fucked. He didn't protest once and that put me in a good mood.

I know he wasn't completely willing, so to make things more nuanced, I'm going to prepare him breakfast.

I lean towards him to kiss his bare shoulder then I leave my bed.

Yesterday I was in a bad mood because Dad scolded me because I made a mistake. Luckily Pete had been there, otherwise I would have been beaten.

Despite his presence, my anger did not subside and Pete had to give me several blowjobs to keep me more or less mentally stable.

This night we fucked a lot with my sexual games. I belittled him, humiliated him but he remained calm and very submissive to me. He even let himself be tied up with handcuffs and chains.

We've only been resting for 5 hours but that's more than enough for me.

Plus, I have to get up early to greet Nope, who returned to the secondary house late at night.

Uncle Korn wants me to spy on him and Pete and I won't fail in my task.

Pete

I wake up in Vegas' bed, daylight isn't here yet. I look at my phone to see the time. It's 7 a.m. Boss Vegas is no longer by my side but I deduce that he is in the kitchen, given the smell of grilled pork that reaches me.

I feel a mixture of confusion and regret as I sit up. I cheated on Kinn again even though I said I wouldn't do it again. Boss Vegas is too violent for me but yet...I feel the need to help him be gentler.

Boss Vegas is not a mean person but someone sensitive and withdrawn. Deep down, I'm trying to analyze his behavior. Images of his angry and confrontational moments flood into my mind. I think back to the times he let his anger explode uncontrollably, often in response to situations that didn't seem worthy of such energy. I'm beginning to realize that Boss Vegas' anger is often a shield, an armor he puts on to protect himself from emotional injury.

Sitting on the edge of the bed, I sink into deep thought about Boss Vegas, realizing that behind this angry facade lies a sensitive man, someone afraid to show his vulnerability. Even though Boss Vegas has moments where he lets his feelings out, the fear of judgment from others has always held him back.

A wave of sadness washes over me when I realize that Boss Vegas' angry reactions are actually a manifestation of his lack of self-confidence, that his outbursts of rage are an attempt to hide this vulnerability, to mask his deep insecurities.

Something inside me drives me to help him face his inner demons. Boss Vegas doesn't deserve to have a life full of darkness and my heart tells me that I need to teach him to trust others, to be authentic and to express his emotions without fear of judgment.

It's like I have to accompany Boss Vegas on his journey to self-acceptance.

For now, I can calm him down with sex. It's a way for him to let go of the pressure and think of something other than his father, always there to put him down whenever he gets the chance.

Even if on his birthday, Boss Gun said that Boss Vegas was his pride, the fact remains that his behavior towards him does not reflect his thoughts at all...

I have to be there for Boss Vegas while I'm here but I don't have to get attached to him.

I already have Kinn and Porsche in my life. It's enough for me.