Chapter 21: Robbery and reunion

Kinn's point of view

It's been about two days since Porsche and Pete left for the secondary family home. Two days during which I never stopped thinking about them, while I, on my side, had to deal with the current affairs of the main family, under the watchful eye of my father. I feel like the happiness that took hold of me when I was able to start winning Pete's heart is over. On the one hand because Porsche puts itself between me and him and also and especially because my big brother Tankhun came back from the hospital. It is no longer necessary for him to stay there, so he stays at home to finish his entire recovery.

Needless to say, he went completely nuts when he learned that Pete went to Vegas to deal with a new business. On this one, I can only join him. Vegas is a perversion mental patient and I'm sure he won't hesitate to try to put his dick in Pete's ass. Fortunately, according to the messages Porsche sent me, he keeps Vegas at a fairly reasonable distance from Pete, not forgetting to mention that he does not hesitate to cherish Pete's butt whenever he has the chance. opportunity, something that frustrates me a bit. But hey...that's how it is. Soon it will be my turn...I'm planning with Pete, a pretty special weekend outing, I hope he'll enjoy it.

My head buried in my deepest thoughts, I don't hear Arm and Pol come into my office to bring me coffee and cookies, in accordance with the orders I gave them. These two are very helpful but my days have been poor in rebounds since Porsche is no longer there to annoy me. Guess I miss him too...

- Here Mr!

I smile at Pol who puts my cup of coffee on my right and at Arm who puts the cakes on my left. They both bow before stepping into a recessed corner of my desk. I lean over the document that is visible on my computer, it is a sales report from a jewelry brand that I personally sponsor. My eyes wrinkle in amazement when I see that something is wrong between the turnover that has been made and the number of items that have been sold.

- Shit, what is that? Why the numbers don't match?

I take my office calculator to mutilate the number of items sold at the price they cost per unit in order to compare it with the turnover in front of me. My face turns red when I realize there is a discrepancy of almost 100,000 bacht. Arm and Pol look at each other, knowing full well what that means.

- Someone embezzled funds from the company...

I try to control the feeling of anger that takes hold of me. I'm out of control when I am and there's no way Arm and Pol will pay for it.

- Go outside! Take a break! I have to go see Father.

Arm and Pol don't wait three seconds to rush out of the room. I suddenly get up from my chair, take my Ipad, my phone and huff, in a bad mood. The day is still going to be heavy and tiring... I head straight away towards my father's office, located right next to mine, it's very practical when we have to work together on projects, and especially when we have to communicate about important things.

I don't waste my time getting into his office. Scowling, I walk over to Dad, chatting with P'Chan about the schedule for the week. As soon as they hear the sound of the door slamming brutally, he turns to me, in disbelief.

- Kinn...couldn't you take it easy?

I glare angrily at Dad.

- When you will know why I am like that, you will understand better...Look! I put the iPad in front of his eyes and explain my worst fears:

- Someone misappropriates funds that we give to the company Joya, with whom we are partners...

Dad darkened his face, erasing any hint of good humor.