Chapter 34 Chay vs. Porsche: Kinn's Blessing [+18]

Porsche's point of view

I'm driving, my hands shaking, stopping myself from jumping on Kim's throat. This asshole...is a real traitor. He makes me angry. He makes me enraged. I glance at him. He meets my gaze briefly before tensing even more. He stands in the passenger seat, while Chay is in the back seat with Ken.

In my head everything falls into place. Wik...is Kim, spelled backwards. Chay has known Kim for months, they've been dating for months. They have been together for months. I let it happen. I should have been more attentive to my brother's life. I left him alone and Kim took the opportunity to enter my brother's life, to involve him indirectly in the middle of the mafia whereas by putting distance between Chay and me, I had hoped to spare him all that.

- How could you hide such a thing from me, huh? Chay... How could you hide from me that you were hanging out with one of the theerapanyakul sons?! I twist my ass so as not to expose you to the greatest danger of my work and you, you find a way to...

Kim intervenes.

- Porsche, please don't put your brother in a state of guilt...it was me who approached him, not him...we...I gave a concert on the door day open from the Uni...

- Shut the fuck up, Kim, otherwise I'll kick you out of this seat and you'll walk home! MOREOVER, YOU ARE COMPLETELY UNCONSCIOUS! You lied to Kinn, Boss Korn and everyone that you were going to friends and where do I see you? MY HOUSE!! You were supposed to be with friends, outside of Bangkok to ensure security in terms of descendants! You are...

Kim interrupts me in a harsh voice:

- We understood that you were angry! You don't need to yell anymore...Daddy's already going to be pissed at me, please don't overdo it.

A moment of unease seizes the car. Chay only vaguely knows why I'm taking her to the main house. The general situation of the main family is totally unclear to him and he also has to go through a period of confusion about his relationship with Kim. He must realize that this asshole theerapanyakul has been hiding something from him and that he is not one hundred percent honest.

I feel that the tensions have not finished climbing tonight...

Chay's point of view

I'm stretched like a rubber band about to break. I feel like I'm living a waking nightmare. Porsche came home to drag me out, not for my safety. He gave me a few minutes to pack my bags. Ken, Kim's bodyguard, gave me a hand, while my brother and my boyfriend argued heatedly in the kitchen.

I knew that Kim was someone special, that he was often busy with his business, but I didn't think he was a mafia and even less that he was one of the sons of the boss of Porsche.
It makes me weird to know that Kim is one of the richest man in Thailand, that I am his boyfriend and that he loves me reciprocally. I find myself very uninteresting now in his eyes and I have a kind of loss of self-confidence. What the hell can Kim find in me? What is his motivation to associate with me?

Why do questions like this arise in my mind?
I sigh and start to feel a lump in my stomach. We move rapidly through the streets of Bangkok as I begin to have tears in my eyes. Porsche and Kim keep arguing and I can't help but feel guilty.

Kinn's point of view

I'm in the meeting room with Dad to settle some day-to-day business while dealing with the war against the Tanaka family.
The tensions between our two families made the headlines on Thai television tonight. The other wealthy families instantly sided with me and Dad, well at least for the majority. We can never have everyone's support, but this will completely reconfigure the place of the actors on the scene of the mafia milieu, each family having their own power.