Chapter 22 : Porsche to conquer Kinn [+18]

Porsche's point of view

Once everyone has left the meeting room and I find myself alone with Kinn and Boss Korn, I adopt a sheepish, calm and discreet attitude.

We have to talk about serious matters and Boss Korn does not hesitate to remind me.

- So Porsche? How's the undercover operation going? Did you discover things?

I glance at Kinn before looking away. He stares at me intently, attentively.

- I... Yes sir. Everything is going well. Boss Gun has no idea yet that me, pete and Big are at his house for reasons other than setting up the new business you asked Boss Vegas for.

- Does he behave violently with him?

I wince, unsure of being able to give a precise answer.

- I think it's too early to tell, sir. Pete kept analyzing Boss Gun's body language every time he was with us and Boss Vegas. It turns out that Boss Gun overplays his actions and attitudes too much. He tries to act as if he has a close relationship with Boss Vegas but that's not the case at all...even a blind man would see that something is wrong...Boss Vegas is anxious when Boss Gun is around . He quickly loses his means and the thread of what is happening around him. I think Boss Vegas gets panic attacks on a regular basis. Pete has been to his office on numerous occasions to assist him on various matters and he has found painkillers on the desk.

Boss Korn turns pale when he learns all this. He glances at Kinn, as withdrawn as an oyster. He doesn't show it but I think he's also worried about his cousin.

- Does...Vegas have any beating marks on him?

I shake my head.

- No, sir, nothing indicates that Boss Vegas is being physically beaten by Boss Gun and makes him permanently uncomfortable.

- I want you to find me proof of my brother's physical abuse on Vegas, Porsche...can you do that for me?

- How?

- No matter how you do it. I want to know if my nephew is in danger. You are full of imagination. You will find a way.

I nod my head. Indeed there is a way. One and only opportunity to fulfill Boss Korn's expectations of me would be to see Vegas naked and for that I would have to fuck with it...but this time...on my own...

- I will deepen my investigation...yes.

A moment of silence looms, quickly filled by Kinn.

- And my cousin macau? news?

I turn my head towards him. Although it's not really the time, I'm reminded of my goal to get Kinn away from Pete and there's no better time than tonight to do it. I will therefore use a ready-made strategy. So that I can approach him without making a conflict, I will have to be totally respectful towards him, even if I don't feel like it. For the sake of my plans, I do.This is how I will look at kinn in a very polite and wise way, without forgetting to use the hierarchical titles that go with it.

- I haven't seen Boss Macao yet, sir, but Boss Vegas said he was sick and couldn't get out of bed. (I look away to lower it briefly before looking back into Kinn's eyes.) I don't really believe it....

Boss Korn blows:

- Develop what you think.

- Boss Vegas becomes completely withdrawn when we talk about Boss Macao. Whenever Pete, Big or I ask about him, Boss Vegas always takes several seconds to answer us, as if he were looking for reasons justifying his brother's prolonged absence. I'll bet my hand to cut off Boss Vegas hiding something about Boss Macao's medical condition from us.Boss Korn darkened his face, not happy at all.