Chapter 35 :Reborn [+18]

Porsche point of view

Kinn took out all her sex toys and put them one after the other in my ass in a devilishly intense but scorchingly exciting rhythm. I'm horny as ever and Kinn seems very happy to be able to sneak into my ass again with my full consent.

- aaah...Kiiiin....yes....again...

We are on our fourth round of sex. Kinn literally rushes into my tunnel to fill me with pleasure. A chastity cage locked around my cock, a collar around my neck with a leash and chains on my wrists and ankles, that's how I let Kinn do what I want with me.

He spanks me about every 30 seconds, which gives me a nice electric feeling all over my body.
Feeling sexually exploited and dominated...Kinn gives me everything I want right now.

- S...Sir...faster...pl...please...aaaaaah...

Kinn goes crazy when I call him sir. He groans with pleasure and grabs me by the hair and pulls me towards him. I am literally tense and I cry out in pain but also in pleasure when I realize that this position allows me to have more satisfaction.

- Is that what you want bitch?

- Y... Yes sir...

I cling to the sheets of the bed to withstand the intense cannon shots that Kinn inflicts on my ass, which has been left idle for too long. I don't even bother to stifle my screams, opening my mouth wide to emit superb moans in order to excite Kinn even more. He will lean towards me, grabbing me by the hips. I'm going to stick my ass out a bit more and he hits right in there. I squeal with pleasure feeling him slow down and almost lay on top of me. He gently grabbed my neck with both hands.

- So Porsche how is this fourth round?

- It's...it's very good, Kinn. aaaah. I love it... can we take it easy now?I...I want...you to go slow...please.

Kinn does her delicious back and forth kissing my cheek and whispering.

- The good boys address themselves politely.

Kinn speeds up a bit and I immediately correct my sentence before it becomes unbearable.

-Sorry...Sir.please...can you take it easy, please...I..aaaaah...yes....just like that...

Kinn sat up and I lay flat on the bed. I spread my legs further to feel him more inside me and I shiver when I feel him start massaging my back at the same time.

My chain noises are heard as I try to contort myself to kiss Kinn but he's stopping me.

- No baby.. stay like that... Obey will you...

Kinn caresses my left hip so that I listen. So I'm recovering properly and I start moaning again as soon as he goes back and forth in my ass.

- Aaaaah.... Aaaaah.... Y... yes Sir... mmmh...

- Yes baby I'm here.

Kinn strokes my upper back and decides to pick up the pace. I'm screaming like I usually do when I'm in love but I'm at the edge of my limits. I cling to the cushions to moan into them. Kinn begins to make noises of satisfaction. I recognize the moment he is about to arrive. This is what will happen a fourth time in my ass a few seconds later.

- aaaaaah.....

I turn my head to my alpha male to stare at him. All excited that I am, I have completely forgotten the tortures of the chastity cages. I understand why Pete doesn't really like this kind of instrument, it's starting to make me want to relieve myself.

Kinn catches his breath looking delighted to have finished in my ass. He spreads my legs and inserts two fingers in them to clean the sperm that hasn't entered my hole. I hurry to stand up to present my mouth to him so that he puts his fingers in it.