Chapter 83: Gun the real culprit

Two days later

Pete

Two days after the fight with Kinn, I still feel some lingering tension. The words exchanged resonate in my mind, creating a charged emotional atmosphere. The frustration is present, but at the same time, I am motivated to resolve conflicts.

Despite the pain of disagreement, I have this deep desire to restore communication with Kinn. I know this is crucial to the health of our relationship. Thoughts of reconciliation loom large in my mind, offering a glimmer of hope amidst the emotional turmoil.

As I reflect on the argument, I try to understand the underlying motives, seeking to grasp the deep feelings that contributed to the emotional outburst. It is an introspective process that is sometimes difficult, but essential for my personal growth and the preservation of our relationship.

Overall, my mind oscillates between resilience and vulnerability. The road to reconciliation may seem complex, but my determination to overcome obstacles guides my thoughts toward a future where mutual understanding can take root.

Reestablishing the connection with Kinn may seem difficult, but I find comfort in sharing my feelings with my friend Vegas. Her support and guidance can be an emotional compass in this delicate moment, providing an outside perspective and a listening ear to help me navigate through the complexity of the situation.

Despite the workload that weighs on us, he finds the valuable time to listen to my concerns and provide invaluable support. Her ability to be there for me, even in the busiest of times, strengthens our relationship and provides me with a vital source of comfort during this delicate time with Kinn.

Even though I had said that I would put distance between him and me, my heart told me to go to him to change my state of mind and not to go through my period of relationship crisis without companionship.

Vegas's advice is invaluable, although so far I haven't found the strength and energy to follow them all. His wisdom guides me, even if putting some advice into practice takes time and reflection. Recognizing this guidance gives me valuable perspective to move forward in resolving my conflicts with Kinn.

Faced with Kinn's persistent calls, I find myself in a position where I can't yet find the strength to respond. However, Porsche's presence as an intermediary offers an alternative channel of communication. Its role facilitates the transmission of the most important and professional messages, also opening a door to the progressive resolution of conflicts, even if I remain in the background momentarily.

As I'm out with Vegas for work, my thoughts drift to my grandmother. The news of his gradual improvement deeply relieves me. It is a beacon of hope amidst personal challenges, bringing a sense of relief and gratitude during this busy day.

Moved by the positive news about my grandmother, I decide to take a few days off to go see her. Family and precious moments become a priority, and this break will allow me to share moments of comfort and support with her. Boss Korn agrees with this and I haven't spoken to Porsche or Kinn about it.

I try not to attach them too much to each aspect of my life at the moment, to better focus on myself.

Working with Vegas adds excitement to my day. Despite the clandestine aspect of our activities, professionalism and efficiency are essential. This morning, the day begins with confidential meetings where strategic decisions are made behind the scenes. Vegas, with his charisma and business acumen, always gets his way. Negotiations with other parties often involve subtleties and high stakes, but Vegas knows how to maneuver with skill. Every detail is important, every movement calculated. Loyalty reigns among its business partners, creating a unique dynamic where trust is essential.