Chapter 50: Reconnection and competition

Pete

I stayed alone for about thirty minutes before Porsche finally joined me. Sitting on the living room couch, I stayed on my phone, communicating with Kinn.

He ordered me not to be tempted by the Vegas corp while I was here.

- As if I would...

- Are you talking to yourself?

Porsche shows up, a bath towel around his waist. I turn red seeing him like this but I keep my calm.

- aaah...

Porsche sits down next to me and takes my hand.

-It's good to see you back with me Pete.

- I'm also happy.

I give him a sincere smile before lying on his legs. He caresses my hip and speaks again.

- Vegas is sleeping soundly, he shouldn't bother us for the next few hours.

Porsche takes the television remote control and turns it on, turning the volume down.

- Why are we here if it's to stay here?

- In fact, I mostly came to fuck him and also reintegrate him into your life. Now that we're clear that the two of you aren't going to do anything anymore, without my permission, there's no point in keeping you apart any longer, huh?

I turn red when I hear the phrase "you two are not going to do anything anymore, without my permission". I straighten up and answer:

- Boss Vegas and I will never have sex again, Porsche. I'm with Kinn and I...told him what I did with his cousin. He made me promise not to do that again.

Porsche looks at the Vegas bedroom door before saying to me:

- You won't obey me if I give you Vegas? (He grabs my arm.) You promised to obey me in every way, Pete!!

I start to panic when he squeezes my arm.

- aah...Porsche you're hurting me...S...Stop...

Porsche throws me across the couch and straddles me.

- No...Daddy please...No...don't give me to Vegas a second time...I...I couldn't bear to be unfaithful to Kinn...

I am grabbed by the neck.

- When Kinn is not there, it's me who decides for you and you don't seem to have understood it yet...

Porsche makes his angry face again.

- P...Porsche, you can ask me what you want...but...but not that please...

Porsche tightens its grip on me and I groan in pain.

- Daddy...please...please...you..you can fuck me to calm down if you want but...please don't hurt me ...

I'm so terrified that I can't hear Boss Vegas' footsteps coming to the living room. He intervenes immediately.

- Porsche! That's enough...why are you terrorizing Pete like that?

Porsche glares at me, as if to say "you're lucky Vegas is here.", before parting ways with me.

He turns off the television and picks up his phone.

- Go make me a coffee. Vegas, come sit next to me. I have to ask you something.

So as not to offend him, I obey. Vegas looks at me, looking pained to see me act like this but won't comment.

- I...Boss Vegas...you want something?