Chapter 94: Abandonment

Three weeks later

Vegas

I'm still in shock that Pete wanted to run away from this house with me. I'm mad at him because he's already thinking about leaving the house to go back to the main house.Even if he said it would be with me, I can't help but be terrified of being fooled by Pete.I want to go home too, with Pete, but if I give in to this proposition, he could find an opportunity to escape me and not want me anymore.

I know that if he lets himself go so much, it's for his survival. Even if he's become attached to me, I know that once he's out, he'll do anything to get his old life back.

I've had Pete locked up for three weeks, without him seeing the light of day. I only went to see him to have sex parties, to give him food and water and also for him to heal my last wounds. Dad didn't beat me anymore, knowing that he can't take the risk of losing me. I am his eldest son and his heir. Uncle Korn hasn't gotten his hands on me yet but it won't be too long...

My life has become pure shit since Pete made that proposal, because I'm afraid of the future. He has disrupted the whole future I planned with him here, hidden from everyone.

I had planned for him to become my submissive for a year in order to repay his life debt, but I realize that we will never be able to stay here for a year. Uncle Korn is getting closer and closer to us. He is actively looking for us in Laos. I know this because Macau continues to talk to me with my satellite phone but I am no longer allowed to answer it.

Now Dad has him, for fear that I will betray him. He gets regular voicemails from Macau, asking where I am, if I'm safe.

Of course, he doesn't answer either, because otherwise we could be tracked. Dad is in a kind of denial, really thinking that Uncle Korn will never find us when he has mobilized thousands of men to do so. I don't know how long we will last here, but I think Dad is thinking of a plan. He plans to go even further, but I don't know where.

I sigh in frustration, tired of the TV. I turn it off and go to the kitchen to make myself a coffee.

I'm afraid of losing Pete. I love him as an emotional support, but especially as a submissive. I love having him at my service and there is no way he is going to go far away from me. Even though he said he would be willing to work things out for him to repay his debt, I am not willing to trust him on that. I have gotten too used to Pete, to his body. He has become my drug and I do not want to part with him. I want to possess him, until he understands that I am his owner, the one with whom he must share his life.

Pete is a good person and I want the best for him. He got into a relationship with Kinn but he is not at all made for him. Pete deserves better. I represent this better. Pete is much better with me than with Kinn and I will make him understand.

I take my coffee to go to the terrace, with a book that I started to read. I hate reading, I have done nothing else for weeks but what else to do...?

This morning, I have already used Pete three times for sex. I don't want to abuse him, as I did at the beginning of his captivity with me.

"Violence and the Sacred" by René Girard is a book that explores the mechanisms underlying human violence, how our darkest impulses can shape our actions and our lives. Girard's words resonate with me, his exploration of human nature illuminating some of the internal conflicts I feel.

As I'm immersed in reading, the patio door to the terrace bursts open. My father, Gun, bursts in, his face red with anger. I stand up immediately, bowing. Before I can even ask him why he's angry, he starts lecturing me about one of his businesses that's gone wrong.