Chapter 55: open hunting

Vegas

I'm alone when I wake up. Porsche went to the shower but I'm not going to leave him. I like to spend time with him but not too much when he goes to a space too close. I get out of bed pulling myself. I stay on my phone waiting for the shower to be released. Macao sent me a message to ask if I want to have breakfast with him. Yes, by specifying that Porsche will also be with us. Macao tells me that this is not a problem for him. I send him a last message before I feel porch getting on me. I moan when I feel him kissing my neck.

- P... Porsche...

He caresses my hips.

- Did you sleep well?

- Yes, but I don't want us to fuck together now. I'm going to take a shower, then we're going to go to Macao for breakfast.

Porsche doesn't seem excited about the idea.

- oh, but are you sure? I wanted you to make me breakfast and that we could work very quickly on this hacking case...

Door, I put myself on my straight flan and grab my dick. I moan..

- I said no Porsche... We're... We'll do it later if you want...

- very good my little sugar, I like it when you propose this kind of activity.

Porsche removes his hand from my privacy and without lifting from the bed.

- go take a shower, otherwise...

I get up without wasting time to lock myself in the bathroom. Let's know Porsche, he would be able to break down the door to come and join me....

Kinn

Last night, I didn't sleep. Big, who is the traitor? I can hardly believe it. Take a look at Pete who sleeps deeply. I hope this will not upset our daily lives. I bend over to give him a kiss on the cheek. Then I get out of bed. This morning, I'm going to make him breakfast. Pete we do a lot for me and I'm delighted to have him in my life. I get dressed quickly and go to the kitchen.

This morning, I decided to make him chocolate pancakes. I know he likes it since the last time he came here with Porsche, he ate a lot.

I barely have time to start making them when Pete is already awake. He comes to me with a big smile.

- Kinn?

I turn to him, he kisses me.

- what are you doing?

- I'm preparing you for breakfast... (with a naughty smile, I add:) Do you like what you see?

Pete looks at me in detail and kneels in front of me

- Yes, Daddy... P'Kinn I'm hungry, can you feed me?

I take my dick out of my pants and Pete starts sucking docially. He does this briefly since he took a burst of excitement, I lift him up to capture his lips in a kiss passionate. He answers me immediately and asks for access inside my mouth. I gladly offer him and our languages start a clumsy but sensual broom. Our hands walk with a controlled slowness, leaving to discover the body of the other, as if it were the first time we had sex. One of my hands landed in her brown hair. Stimulated, Pete feels encouraged to increasingly emphasise the kiss.

Pete cuts my face so that nothing can come to disrupt our action. I walk towards him until the bottom of his back hits the furniture behind us.

Pete squeaks a small moan of surprise but he does not lift him up and detaches from my lips so that his rediscovers the skin of my neck that he sucks very slightly at times.