Chapter 82: Tiger's Eye exposed

Kinn

The pleasure of meeting Pete again is present, fills me with happiness. It's like a light turns on inside me, illuminating all these shared memories and creating a special connection between us. This reunion goes beyond words, evoking a profound joy that I feel in every fiber of my being. In this burst of precious moments, I realize the importance of lasting relationships and the richness that these shared moments can bring.

A perfect day with Pete and Porsche is looming. We start with laughter and stories shared over a good breakfast. We then embark on an adventure, an outdoor escapade. I decided to take Pete and Porsche for a hike so the three of us could get together.

It's been days since we spent a moment of complicity as long as a day.

- Boys, I hope you are ready for the walk I have planned for you. We are going to do a lot of sports today.

Pete and Porsche look at each other knowingly. I like seeing them like this so I'll give a perverted smile too.

- We could bring interesting things to entertain us during the road and during the day, right?

Porsche stares at Pete.

- I would like Pete to have a vibrating sex toy inside him...

Pete turns red and lowers his head. Even though I know it's not what he prefers to have in his ass, he agrees.

- Pete, go pick out a toy from my room. Porsche will give it to you before we leave. We won't forget to bring some lubricant either, right?

Pete nods and responds:

- I can choose the one I want?

- Yes, the one that suits you. You'll keep it on all day... unless the urge to fuck you takes us...

Porsche spanks Pete to make him moan.

It's a success since my boyfriend is squealing.

- I'm sure you'll never be able to stop yourself... but Daddy... yes... if the toy hurts me I'd like to have the right to take it away... this...

- Yes of course... to avoid any infection, we will inspect your buttocks regularly. If you ever no longer feel comfortable with it we will take it away from you.

Pete seems relieved by this and gives me a kiss.

- I will go and find what will please me. Continue to eat the breakfast I prepared for you.

Pete goes away to my room and I'm left alone with Porsche staring at me.

- What is going on ?

- I was wondering... if we could have sex before we left?

The question asked gives me chills.

- Pete, you and me?

Porsche leaves his chair and gets on all fours to come towards me.

- Of course, we're not going to put Pete aside. But I would like you to ask me more than him today. I was hoping to have a threesome in the forest later.

Porsche purses his lips and hastens to undo my pants, undo my fly and grab my cock in his mouth.

It won't be long before Pete joins us.

- Oh but... you start without me?

As I am being heated, I respond:

- Come on... it's only been two minutes and Porsche is on fire.

I grabbed Pete by the waist to pull him closer to me. I throw the sex toy away, eager to undress him.

Today we are going to have aches in all forms.