Chapter 56: Doctored évidence and possession

neutral point

Chay is very happy right now. He went to the carnival with Macau a few days ago and he had a great time. Kim didn't approve, but he's come to terms with the fact that Chay still ends up having the last word...especially when it comes to dating.

Macau is the one Chay wants to keep in his life. He discovers in him a big brother, not like Porsche of course but a big brother-friend on whom he can count in his moments of difficulty. When he doesn't feel understood by his boyfriend Kim, Chay turns to him without hesitation.

This could cost him dearly...yes, because Macau doesn't always have good intentions when it comes to someone he wants.

Thanks to his few friends well placed in the middle of the mafia, the boy was able to have photos of Kim doctored, in the company of a young man in very subjective places like the cinema, the entrance of a hotel or even in the street holding hands.

Macau has a lot of elements to make Chay believe that Kim is cheating on him with someone. He paid one of his contacts to drop off the fake evidence in Chay's mailbox.

It's only a matter of time before the storm hits Kim. The latter suspects absolutely nothing and that he is going to be the object of a terrible injustice. He's been with Chay for over a year and nothing could have separated them as easily as Macau.

The latter is at the main house when he receives a message from his contact saying that Chay's fake evidence is in the mailbox. In a few hours or even minutes, the drama will begin. The boys are already preparing for the probable separation of Kim and Chay.

What is the face of the latter when he goes to his mailbox, as he does every early afternoon, and he sees this thick envelope.

He goes back inside his house and sits down on the sofa. It is with curiosity that he opens it but his head will decompose when he will recognize Kim on the photos, in the company of another boy he has never seen.

Kim at the movies with him.
Kim has entered a hotel.
Kim in the street holding hands with this stranger.
But what is it?

This is the question running through his mind.

Is it a joke or a hard reality to swallow?

Chay has tears welling up. He does not feel well. He doesn't know how to act.

What to do?
Why him?
What did he do to deserve this?

Chay screams in rage and despair. He throws his phone away from him, flips his coffee table, and curses himself for being tricked by Kim.

Rage in his stomach, he asks Korn to send him a bodyguard to pick him up at his house to go to that of the main house.

He must see Kim absolutely, without knowing that the latter is in the company of Macau and Kinn, dealing with current affairs.

- We have a good turnover for the beginning of the month. It's very good... it almost seems like Tiger's Eye has never been there.

Kinn is very happy with his work and that of his brother. Together they have spent hours phoning new partners and these same partners bring them a lot of money.

The main family is again on the way to ever more money and fortunes, which makes it possible to make up for the differences in fortunes between the two.

The joy and good humor could have still been present if Chay hadn't tumbled into the work room to throw himself on Kim and give her a memorable beating.

The impact of the strike is such that it shocks Kinn and even Macau. The latter understands that his vicious maneuver has worked and that Chay is not going to forgive Kim at all.