Chapter 3: The chance to prove one's worth

Kazuma was now standing in front of the most prestigious high school of Japan, his heart was racing, his hands sweaty, but he somehow gained control and started walking towards the entrance, suddenly he noticed a green haired boy almost fall on th...

Kazuma was now standing in front of the most prestigious high school of Japan, his heart was racing, his hands sweaty, but he somehow gained control and started walking towards the entrance, suddenly he noticed a green haired boy almost fall on the ground face first before a brunette girl seemed to use her quirk on him to stop his fall mid-air. Seeing that the boy was okay, Kazuma continued walking.

-A few hours later-

Kazuma exited the exam hall, stretching his arms and back.
"Done with the written, now it's time to show what I'm made of in the practical"
Kazuma made his way into a dim-lit auditorium where many people of all sizes were gathering, he started looking for a spot, when he noticed a familiar person among them, sitting on one seat. He went to her and popped from behind her
"Hey, nice to meet you again"
The girl turned around, and jumped at seeing him all of a sudden.

 He went to her and popped from behind her"Hey, nice to meet you again"The girl turned around, and jumped at seeing him all of a sudden

"Oh, it's you, nice to meet you again as well"
"Do you mind?" Kazuma said, indicating towards an empty seat beside her.
"No, not at all. Feel free to sit here."
Kazuma sat down beside her and was nervously looking around since he wasn't really popular with girls, when suddenly the invisible girl asked him "Hey, if you're here, then it means that you gave the written exams, so how was it?"
"It was... okay. I mean, I did good, but I don't know whether it was good enough or not." Kazuma replied.
"Hmm... I see, well same here."
"Hey, last time we met, I forgot to ask you your name"
This made the girl realise that she indeed had not.
"Oh, sorry about that, silly me, my name's Toru Hagakure"
This made the boy nod as the girl looked at his face.
"Well? Will the boy kindly enlighten me with his name?" The girl said jokingly.
"Oh, sorry, it's Kageyama Kazuma"
Between their talks, they could hear someone mumbling a few seats behind them, but decided to let it be for now since everyone else was ignoring him. Soon, the lights came up to a stage, and the Pro Hero Present Mic came up on the stage.
He went to the podium and shouted "HELLO POTENTIAL HEROES, YOU THINK YOU HAVE WHAT IT TAKES TO BE IN THE UA? THEN GIVE ME A HELL  YEAAAHHHHH"
Kazuma quickly got up from his seat and shouted "HELL YEAAAAAAA-Ah?"
Kazuma was the only one who stood up and shouted, chatter between the people could be heard as Present Mic said "At least one of them gave the hell yeah"
Kazuma sat down in his seat, embarrassed as Hagakure patted his back.
Present Mic then went on to explain the rules of the practical, which was in short: the students will be sent to 3 battle fields A, B, C and so on all the way to K. There are 3 types of robots in each city, the easy opponents: the one pointers, the normal opponents: the 2 pointers, and the hard opponents: the 3 pointers. Students will be given a time of ten minutes to destroy or deactivate as many robots as they can, anything goes till you're not hurting other participants.