Chapter 42: Rescue Exercises

Some time passed as Kageyama waited for everyone to finish, fortunately, all of his classmates passed as they were now waiting for instructions regarding the second part of the exam in the Ante room.

Mera: *Through the audio speakers* Well for the 100 passed, watch this carefully.

The screen changes tp the area where the first part of exams was held as explosions started occuring everywhere, destroying everything and shocking everyone.

Mera: *through speakers* the next test will be the last one. We will have you perform rescue exercises as bystanders in this disaster site.

Sero: Isn't it quite dangerous for the elderly and kids to be there?

Mera: *through speakers* These are people who have undergone training to be people-in-need-of-rescue and are in high demand right now. The "Help Us Company" or "H.U.C." for short.

Kazuma: *sweatdrop* Professional in being people-in-need-of-rescue?

Tsuyu: There are a lot of jobs out there, huh?

Mera: *through speakers* The H.U.C. have dressed as injured victims and are on standby throughout the disaster site. In addition, we'll add your rescue points and if you have more points than the benchmark at the end, you pass. We'll start in ten minutes, so take care of any necessary business right now.

---

Ten minutes passed as Kageyama wore his gloves back on as he heard Mera announce something.

Mera: *through speakers* Villains have started a large scale terrorist attack! Due to buildings collapsing, there are many injured!

The walls and ceilings once again start to come apart.

Tsuyu: It's begun!

Mera: *through speakers* Well then... start!

Kageyama starts running alongside his classmates.

Iida: There's an urban area near here, let's all head out there!

Kazuma: Guys! Let's go save some people!

Everyone: YES!!!

---

Kageyama was standing in middle of some debris as he puts his hand down on the floor.

Kazuma: Shadow Swipe!

Kazuma then notices two people under the debris.

Kazuma: Over there! I'm sensing two people. Iida, Uraraka, use your quirks to get rid of the debris. Midoriya... save them.