Chapter 34: Abducted

The kids land on the ground and with Compress pinned down.

Twice: Hey Hey Hey, I know those kids. Who are they?

???: Compress, get out of the way.

Compress: Roger.

The man with the burn scars then swings his arm around as blue flames make their way towards the kids and Compress seems to disappear all of a sudden.

Shoto: Midoriya! Shoji! Kazuma!

Twice: kids from Shigaraki's kill list!

Twice then attacks Shoto, who sends ice towards the villain.

Twice: That's hot!

Toga goes to hit Izuku with the suction device from her costume, but was pushed back by Shoji.

Toga: *glaring* You're not my type, but I'll cut you too if you get in the way.

Back with Shoto, he keeps hitting Twice with his ice, but the villain keeps cutting it with his measuring tape.

Twice: Good job! This is easy! Give me all you've got! Stop messing around!

Shoto: What's with this guy?

Suddenly, Compress pops from where they landed.

Compress: Ow... I can't believe you flew so far to chase after me. Your ideas really run far out!

???: Where's Bakugo?

Compress: Don't worry Dabi, I've got them right... hmm?

He searches his right pocket, but couldn't find what he was looking for.

Kazuma: Oi Jokers! Looking for this?

The two turn to see Kazuma holding 2 marbles in his hand.

Dabi: *annoyed* Why you?

Dabi goes on to throw his flames once again towards Kazuma, but the boy dodges.

Kazuma: Izuku, Shoto, Shoji! I've got what I think are Bakugo and Tokoyami, somehow because of his quirk. So we have just one thing to do now...

The boys look at their white haired classmate.

Kazuma: NIGERUNDAYOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

The four start running away, but were stopped in their tracks as they saw a familiar, yet different creature in front of them.

Kazuma: W-What?

Shoji: Is that...

Izuku: A Nomu..?

Shoto: Guys, over here!

The three then run towards Shoto, who was pointing towards a detour. As they started running, a purple must appeared in front of them.

Izuku: This is...

Kazuma: From the USJ incident, the warp guy...

Kurogiri: It's been 5 minutes since the signal. Let's go Dabi.

Dabi: Before we go, I wanna make sure of something.

Dabi then sends flames in such a way that it separates Kazuma from the others. Kazuma takes quick notice of this as he throws the marbles towards Shoto, who fluently catches them. Kazuma the turns around to see the villains.

Compress: You know, you can let go of those marbles now.

He then flicks his finger as the marbles turn back to normal, only to reveal that they weren't Bakugo and Tokoyami, but pieces of Shoto's ice.

Shoto: What the... my ice?

Compress then slightly removes his mask to show two marbles in his mouth, presumably Bakugo and Tokoyami.

Compress: That's right, During the freeze attack, I prepared fakes and put them in my right pocket.

Kazuma: Bastard!

The students turn back to the villains, and as Compress was about to go through the portal, he was hit by a blue laser, making the villain drop the marbles from his mouth.

The four looked towards the source of the attack to see Aoyama.

The four start running to grab the two marbles, as Shoji grabs one, and just as Shoto was about to grab the second one, Dabi snatched it away from him.

Dabi: Poor little Shoto Todoroki...

Compress: My show has been ruined...

He then looks at Kazuma as a smirk appears behind the mask.

Compress: Oh, and by the way, you! Kazuma kid. Do you happen to know about... room 3216, Hosu City Hospital?

Kazuma's eyes widened as he heard that line, he glared at Compress with intention to kill as he jumped at the man.

Compress: No no no... we don't do that sweetie. Cuz you see, you land one punch on us, and Shigaraki will make sure that the hospital bed has nothing but dust resting upon it.

Izuku: KAGEYAMA!

The three boys run towards Kazuma to grab the boy before he does something stupid.

Dabi: No you don't!

Dabi now sends an enormous flame towards the three as the flame blocks the path of the students, Shoto quickly sends out ice to negate the flames, but Twice hits the boy in the face and knees him in the gut, as the boy crouches on the ground, gasping for air.

Dabi: Hey kid. Just... come quietly... I don't want a mother to get hurt. Trust me. So just... for your mother's sake... come with us...

Kazuma stares at the man before him. He realised that the man really was telling the truth about not wanting a mother get hurt... But why?

Kazuma calmed down as his gauntlets and boots disappeared. Meanwhile, Shoto uses his ice against the flames as he starts running towards his classmate.

Compress: Take care of these guys, Honeypie.

Kageyama stands up, while looking down, as he sends out tendrils from the ground that hold the three students in their place.

Izuku: KAGEYAMA! WHAT ARE YOU DOING??? COME WITH US!

Kazuma: *whispers* I'm sorry.

Kazuma then turns around towards the villains and steps beside Dabi.

Izuku: Kageyama! Kacchan! No! I can't let them go!
The marble in Dabi's hand turns back to normal as he grabs Bakugo by the neck.

Izuku: KACCHAN!!! KAGEYAMA!!!

Bakugo: Don't come, Deku..!

The warp gate closes as the two students and the villains had now escaped and all that was visible was the forest covered in blue flames.

Tsuyu and Uraraka make their way to the sight to see Shoto, Tokoyami and Shoji surround Izuku as he lets out a devastating cry.

The bootcamp everyone was so looking forward to, had ended in the worst way possible.

The students aspiring to become heroes, had utterly lost to villains.

With this... the third day of the bootcamp came to an end.

---

Fifteen minutes post the villain escape, firefighters and reinforcements arrived. Of the forty students, fifteen were unconscious and in serious condition due to some villain's gas, eleven had major or minor injuries. Twelve were unharmed. And... two were nowhere to be found. Of the six pro heroes, one was in serious condition after receiving a massive blow to the head, and one had lost a lot of blood and was missing.

Currently, in an unknown location, Tomura Shigaraki and the LoV were all watching the news about the incident. Suddenly, Tomura turns off the TV.

Tomura: I'm really grateful for all the publicity we've been getting recently. Don't you two agree? Katsuki Bakugo... Kageyama Kazuma...

The two boys' were in restraints as one glared at the blue haired boy with his red eyes, while the other had his head down the entire time.